Thread: LRD Pro-4 slip on 4 trade

LRD Pro-4 slip on 4 trade

i'll sell for $250 or will trade for an hmf slip on or some other type of slip on..just wanting to try out something different for a change... my email is yfzracer5@hotmail.com... the only thing wrong with this exhaust at all is the Red/Black LRD emblem sticker part came off..the emblem is still there..i bought the exhaust about 4 months ago...
    "If you case it, Learn to pace it"
    05 YFZ450
    lrd pro-4 exhaust,cam mod,maier carbon fiber hood,one industries graphics,tusk kill switch,tusk billet gas cap,tusk parkin brake block-
    off,uni filter,klotz racing oil,dirt skins shockwears,tag x-5bars, 19x6-10 Holeshot MX's on ITP T-9 wheels,18x9.5-8 Tamers on ITP T-9 wheels, and a few other things....
    00 DS650

"If my calculations are correct,when this baby hits 88 mph,YOU are going to see some serious ****!"

i have an hmf i just picked up could we exchange pics please?
    was your lrd origannaly a full system or was it bought as a slip on because my hmf was made as a full system n will not work as jus a slip on?
    please get back to me kevhertel@gmail.com
    2006 LTR-450 (yellow)
    -Yosh s/o

07 kx100
    -stock
    (for sale!!!) $2000obo pm me

mines just a slip on...and no thanks..i dont want to have to find a head pipe as well...sorry
    05 YFZ450
    lrd pro-4 exhaust,cam mod,maier carbon fiber hood,one industries graphics,tusk kill switch,tusk billet gas cap,tusk parkin brake block-
    off,uni filter,klotz racing oil,dirt skins shockwears,tag x-5bars, 19x6-10 Holeshot MX's on ITP T-9 wheels,18x9.5-8 Tamers on ITP T-9 wheels, and a few other things....
    00 DS650

"If my calculations are correct,when this baby hits 88 mph,YOU are going to see some serious ****!"

swap

I have a white brothers E2 series slip on i would consider trading you,like to try something different also.??

i returned ur email..can you get me an ACTUAL pic of the pipe..instead of one off the internet please..
    05 YFZ450
    00 DS650