Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DG nerfs

Question DG nerfs

I'm looking for a picture showing the DG Race-Peg nerfs for the 400EX, I want to compare them to the AC Pro Pegs (I know what THOSE look like, I have them on my 250R). If anyone can direct me to a site that has a picture, I'd be grateful, even more so if you can tell me of a reliable dealer that has them at a reasonable price.
    "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

DG pro peg nerfs were discontinued months ago...I know, I tried to get some and found out after my dealer checked for me. Always nice when a dealer knows less than you....JIM
    ?????-----------------------------mine

1999 KTM 65 SX/ #100/------son's

Wow, that's good to know. I saw that Nacs had them advertised, but without the picture. Thanks for the reply.
    "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

You are welcome. Just thought I would save you the agony I went through waiting for a part that never has a chance of getting shipped..........JIM

nerfs

hi, dont know much about dg nerfs but terry would so email him and ask him.....a/c with foot guards are 179.95 on his site and you get a discount if you from exrider.com he is a pretty cool guy and shipping if free too.......he keeps them in stock....good luck. marcumsatvs@hotmail.com

Kat400ex, You advertise marcumsatv in everyone of your posts. I mean DAMN, do you like get comissions ?? LOL

400ex
    k&n filter
    ac nerfs
    renthal grips
    14t front

Yahoo: bsr500

lol

no commission..... but he is a real good friend of ours ..........anything to help a friend......good nite

Yeah, Marcums is a cool shop so dont rip on it. Terry has the best prices around and also has free shipping and 5% discounts to members of Exriders.com
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Terry never replied back to me about any kind of shipping deal for us up here in Alaska. I didn't expect free, but when someone tells you they are going to check into something for a potential customer and doesn't....well, that doesn't scream customer service as far as I am concerned. We already get that kind of service from dealers up here.......what happened??? JIM

Thanks to all for your input. It's much apreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast