Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Gncc Role Call!!!

2006 Gncc Role Call!!!

Allright I don't know if anyone has made a thread about this but, here it is tell us what events you will be at and where we can find you as far as what quad you will be riding and what vehicle you will be in

I am not old enough to race GNCC on a quad but I will be there with my family and my brother who is racing.

You can find me near a grey and red toyota tundra we will also try to pit close to Derick Robinson, Ty Blair, Ed Nastisi, and Dee(William) Martin.

I know I will be at the GA,Fl, and SC n GNCC.

well just stop by and say hey my brither will have an 2006 450r with Elka's and a yoshi exhaust and is getting more

but I will be on my 400ex
    2006 450er Xc beast
    2004 400ex xc (forsale pm me for info)
    www.myspace.com/xcracer48
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

Shrum racing plans on being at Georgia, Missouri, Tennessee, and Indiana for sure. We are gonna try to make a couple more but I am not for sure which ones yet.
    DJ plans on racing his 450R in the C class. We're in a white Chevy with a white trailer. Stop in and say hey if ya see us.
    Good luck to everyone else thats goin' c ya there.
    Proud mama of teen racer.
    Thanks to: S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, Dirt Works, Shrum's Garage, Tire Balls, Pro Taper, IMS, LRD, Pivot Works, Moose Racing, Spider Grips, ZBroz Racing, Dirt Works, Hot Cams, Smith Optics, Alpine Stars, Maier, & Precision Powersports.
    Without you all, our racing experience would not be this great.

plan on running the full series with my team mate kevin ....should be in a red chevy crew cab, black enclosed trailer with a patterson chip sticker on the back ....Both of us will be on 450R's. 4 stroke B
    2009 GNCC College A #62
    2008 KORHS Open A Champion
    2008 GNCC College A 9th place #80
    2007 GNCC College B 3rd place #230
    2006 GNCC C 16-21 Champion #279

i'm ganna try to make nine this year prolly the races closes to illinois. i'll be there with markk the eddy and big bad benny. we will prolly be in a black powerstroke with a black trailer. just look for jonny g's old 450r and mike houstons old 450r.

I am gonna be at the Missouri one with a black maier race pleastic 250X drvin a 2000 Hombre (S-10) witha tinted windwos and a shift sticker in the back window with lime green m1 moose gear

broc bromley
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

i'll be at most of them, i will probably race the B class then do the A class of my local series

We Will be Hitting all 13 of them.

Yurik = wanted to let you know before you run A at the locals and B at the nationals you may want to race B locally and B at the nationals or A locally and A at the nationals. Reason I say this is because if you do good in B you will be protested and you will be disqualified because you have to run the same class locally as you do at the GNCC. Just to give you a heads up because if you do decide to do it I can guarntee someone will find out you run A locally and you will be thrown out of B best of luck to you. Oh yeah I will be in Open B on a Yamah YFZ450 2006 or a LTZ400 depending on the track pulling a 26 foot enclosed trailer that says Big Nutz Racing on the side.
    Big Nuts Racing
    Ryan Smith-sixth Open Quad CRA
    2006 GNCC 4strk B
    Rob Smith-Utility Champion CRA
    2006 GNCC utility modified
    Matt Bennet-Open Bike 2nd CRA
    2006 GNCC Open A Bike
    www.bignutzracing.com

Originally posted by yoshz400rider
    Yurik = wanted to let you know before you run A at the locals and B at the nationals you may want to race B locally and B at the nationals or A locally and A at the nationals. Reason I say this is because if you do good in B you will be protested and you will be disqualified because you have to run the same class locally as you do at the GNCC. Just to give you a heads up because if you do decide to do it I can guarntee someone will find out you run A locally and you will be thrown out of B best of luck to you. Oh yeah I will be in Open B on a Yamah YFZ450 2006 or a LTZ400 depending on the track pulling a 26 foot enclosed trailer that says Big Nutz Racing on the side.
    Yeah but locals wouldn't be as hard as the nationals which should allow him to race a class below at the nationals because there is more competition and more riders period
    2006 450er Xc beast
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

Originally posted by Martin470
    We Will be Hitting all 13 of them.
    some more info would be nice so we couldstop by and say hi and watch out for you at the race
    2006 450er Xc beast
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    others still pending!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast