Thread: His Girlfriend's gotta question : P

His Girlfriend's gotta question : P

OK i don't ride a Ex or nothin sorry ! But i do ride a CR 125 and i don't know how much you guys know about'em but neways i'm looking for a new exhaust but not sure which FMF one i should go for ? I was thinking the SST my bike already has awsome
    Top-End, so maybe get that bike for better bottom-end, Not really sure, but i also gotta get a silencer i think i made up my mind that i might get the titanium 2 and the gold series well in other words i'm not sure!!
    Well i guess i can be different and put a pic of my bike on here it's a old pics so don't laugh! i've had ALOT more stuff done to it since then !!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    400ex

T4 pro circut full exhaust, K&N air filter, rejetted, nerfs alum with red netting, maier racing front/maier back(fighting red), Pro taper handle bars, Razr back, holeshot front, wheel spacers on front.
    Update on the rest soon.

that bike looks good
    Quad Less

A special thanks to BK PERFORMANCE for the powdercoating.

2009 MMI Graduate/Kawasaki Certified Technician

District 15
    Gone Hazardous Racing

aim-gonehazardous221

msn messenger- Chabowski22@insightbb.com

i ride mx bikes too.i would go with just a pro circuit or fmf fatty.with the fmf sst you will loose what lil'lowend you already have.a 125 doesnt have much to begin with .heres a lil'secret to wake that motor up.go with a boyeson rad valve.that'll wake it up.for some reason those really reacted to the radvalve better than the V force what is that a 99 model?

If they make it for the 125.. I beleive the Gnarly is the low rpm pipe. The fatty I beleive is an all around pipe. And the sst is a mid-top pipe.

Someone may correct me though.
    Brandon -O||||O-
    1998 Honda TRX300EX (330)

I ride mx bikes also. You would be best off with geting a shorty silencer. The shorter silencer will give you alittle more bottom end. I've heard that the fmf SST pipe is hard to get the jetting right for some reaston.
    2muchquad is right, a boyseen or v-force reed valve will give you more all around power.
    You could also send your cylinder out to be ported and polished.
    Rights. Riding. Racing- AMA motocross

250f...... #813

i also ride a lil mx and i would rather go with pro circuit pipe and shorty silencer(R304)

Originally posted by 2muchquad
    i ride mx bikes too.i would go with just a pro circuit or fmf fatty.with the fmf sst you will loose what lil'lowend you already have.a 125 doesnt have much to begin with .heres a lil'secret to wake that motor up.go with a boyeson rad valve.that'll wake it up.for some reason those really reacted to the radvalve better than the V force what is that a 99 model?
    I already have the boyeseen rad valve ! I know that lil secret ain't so lil w/ me !
    400ex

T4 pro circut full exhaust, K&N air filter, rejetted, nerfs alum with red netting, maier racing front/maier back(fighting red), Pro taper handle bars, Razr back, holeshot front, wheel spacers on front.
    Update on the rest soon.

we really don't want to see a picture of your girlfriends bike just a picture of your girlfriend
    yfz 450,mxr4s, rev box gytr exhaust, pro design filter,tags,twist throttle