Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: team suzuki not racing on stock shocks

Looks pretty stock to me, more stock than other pros race quads..

Lets see, aftermarket shocks, aftermarket exhaust, p. stabilizer, tag bars, and some nerfs, some holeshots, and prolly a killswitch.....

Now I don't know if that's what he's going to be running, but if he does, thats realllly close to stock form.

Alright, I cleaned up some of the arguing, and I the next person that tries to attack anything that Cindi shares will be banned because you guys should be thankful she even bothers to post.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

i could really care less what doug rides or what he has on it. i care about the content of his character. being a good role model for the rest of the atv world. and by no means am i judging him, because i have never met him. i have heard a couple of rumors, but you know how mouths talk with out thinking first. it's going to be an exciting one this year too. everybody should know, that doug can't tell everything he knows. and i certainly don't have a problem with that. i just wish everybody could stay 100% healthy the whole season. only in a perfect world. good luck and best wishes to doug and the rest of the gncer's.
    jb/pep-trx450r
    2007 sponsors
    Smith Optics,Regina,M2R,Twin Air,ASV Inventions,Tag Metals,Engine Ice,RB Components,Dp Brakes,Race Signs,SFB Racing,Powermadd, kenda

Who cares if he is going to race stock or not.

The bottom line is hes going to kick arse weither you like it or not

GO GUST!
    Randy

Can Am DS450
    - Flexx Bars
    - Hipers
    - Motoworks air filter
    - Rossier Exhaust
    - X-Package Skids
    - A-Arm Guards
    - Razor 2's

Originally posted by Cindi
    Show me my post that I said they would DEFINATELY be stock!! You should be ashamed of yourself for starting BS with me.

It's nobody's business what the heck they do. He would run the quad stock and could win on it stock. Give me a Fricking break. Who cares what they run. Once again this is why someone like Doug will not waste his time on these forums. You guys know it all.

I guess it is a waste of my time also.

Happy New Year
    i apologize. and, since the admin has threatened a ban, i will not elaborate any further.

Cindi they are all so funny.

Originally posted by kraz

Looks pretty stock to me, more stock than other pros race quads..

Lets see, aftermarket shocks, aftermarket exhaust, p. stabilizer, tag bars, and some nerfs, some holeshots, and prolly a killswitch.....

Now I don't know if that's what he's going to be running, but if he does, thats realllly close to stock form.
    I love the look of the 450 in this picture. The bare essentials, no clutter, and a clean factory look. There are no stickers pasted everywhere and no random "off the wall" colored parts. Just a nice clean-cut look. Makes pro atv racing look more professional from someone outside of the sport looking in.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345