Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: team suzuki not racing on stock shocks

Don't forget that they get paid to run this stuff! Im sure the stock suspesion is great! But If someone offered you a good amount of money to run "Fox Air Shocks" you would! Don't forget people, It's still a money game!
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

Originally posted by MXRACER86
    Don't forget that they get paid to run this stuff! Im sure the stock suspesion is great! But If someone offered you a good amount of money to run "Fox Air Shocks" you would! Don't forget people, It's still a money game!
    That is true but I'm also sure that no amount of money will convince one of those top pros to race something they don't think they can win on.
    Nobody trains for 2nd place.

lets not forget who pays them to be a full time racer. If suzuki tells them to race stock they would. All the aftermarket companies combined dont even come close to paying them what suzuki does.

Originally posted by ck450r
    lets not forget who pays them to be a full time racer. If suzuki tells them to race stock they would. All the aftermarket companies combined dont even come close to paying them what suzuki does.
    Oh yea, How much do they make from Suzuki I might check into letting them sponser me

Originally posted by hsr
    Will they be running stock a-arms or no?
    I think they will just LOOK stock. They will probably make them look exactly like stock, but will be far from stock. Maybe reinforced to be stronger and things like that.
    06 LT-R450

#41 D5

Yoshimura, Fasst co., Fox Shox, Walsh, Cernics, Rath, ITP, Douglass, Baldwin Motorsports

this whole thing is not sounding good.

all i heard for months and months was........Gust is racing the new Suzuki completely stock!!! over and over and over. I even read posts from Gust's GF on here about how it was definately going to be a stock quad.

what a pile of B.S.. Everyone should be ashamed of themselves.

I gess Gust was with RollDesign year before last then.

suzuki signed with roll design and fox racing shox, so they will be running them. and did u guys really think they would be running them stock... wow!
    04 450r- DEAD!

2001 VW jetta 1.8t wolfsburg

www.dubsinthebuff.com

I didn't heard anything about them signing with Roll again this year, just FOX....maybe they will be using Roll again this year, but until I hear anything concrete I'll just expect to see them riding Walsh again.
    2008 KFX450R

You kno what I dont get, Why would Gust race with stock suspension anyways when he was sponsored by elka and all that other crap. It just wouldnt make any sense. Dont you agree?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast