Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modded stock bore/stroke Banshee

Modded stock bore/stroke Banshee

[1998 K&T Performance Banshee, ported and polished, true and welded crank, K&N filters, Mikuni flat side 35.5mm carburetors with Power Jets, lighten flywheel, advance timing, reed spacer, Cool Head w/18cc domes, T5 pipes. Stock bore & stroke
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's crazy! Think about how much more could still be done
    Research Assistant
    Engine Research Center
    University of Wisconsin-Madison
    Department of Mechanical Engineering

2003 400ex
    2005 Arctic Cat F7 EFI

Re: Modded stock bore/stroke Banshee

Originally posted by 8buck
    [1998 K&T Performance Banshee, ported and polished, true and welded crank, K&N filters, Mikuni flat side 35.5mm carburetors with Power Jets, lighten flywheel, advance timing, reed spacer, Cool Head w/18cc domes, T5 pipes. Stock bore & stroke
    Now that is a "light switch" powerband. I bet its hard to get that thing to hook up properly.

I had K&T report my trx stroker 370 cylinder. They actually welded on more material to my cylinder so they could port the ports so big i could stick my wanger through them.

Ok bad analogy...

Pretty sick stuff though!
    Sold the LTR and kept my TRX! Tells you which one i liked better

Re: Re: Modded stock bore/stroke Banshee

Originally posted by 370kingR
    Now that is a "light switch" powerband. I bet its hard to get that thing to hook up properly.

It's for sure not a very good "all around" quad, AT ALL, but it kicks *** at the dunes which is what it was built for and that's really the only place it gets used.

dang man, you got a pretty bad quad! I'll give you my address and you can mail it to me for christmas... right?

Jimmy

Originally posted by 2004exrider
    dang man, you got a pretty bad quad! I'll give you my address and you can mail it to me for christmas... right?

Jimmy
    I'll trade you straight across for $6000... No?

HAHA I love it! It's amazing how you can get that much power out of a stock bore and stroke banshee and these other guys have to put serious time and money into these fourstrokes to make that!
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

Originally posted by MXRACER86
    HAHA I love it! It's amazing how you can get that much power out of a stock bore and stroke banshee and these other guys have to put serious time and money into these fourstrokes to make that!
    Yea, but it sure would be nice to have the bottom end power of a 4stroke. BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING!!!

Hey 8 Buck
    How is it going?
    Thats the DYNO king on my dyno still!
    Thanks for sharing
    TRX500R
    LTZ400
    TRX450R
    Venom Powersports
    Klein Racing
    RMD
    Tuners Edge
    Kryptonite Racing
    KBR

Whats up kgb, I was there that day with him with the cannondale. You still have his Dyno King pic? You should email it to me if you got it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast