Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for Cindi

Question for Cindi

Cindi, thanks for stepping in here when the rumours start flying. I know it must be tough when people are saying things that aren't that accurate. I for 1 appreciate any information you can give to us. My question is Will Doug and Jeremiah have the quad in the first race at Glen Helen? I was hoping to see them in Phoenix in the Stadium series, but those races got cancelled.

Re: Question for Cindi

Originally posted by quadracr
    Cindi, thanks for stepping in here when the rumours start flying. I know it must be tough when people are saying things that aren't that accurate. I for 1 appreciate any information you can give to us. My question is Will Doug and Jeremiah have the quad in the first race at Glen Helen? I was hoping to see them in Phoenix in the Stadium series, but those races got cancelled.
    Yes, they will be running the new bikes at Glen Helen. They should be in the dealers by then also. All I know is Doug can't say enough about how great that quad is.

Re: Re: Question for Cindi

Originally posted by Cindi
    Yes, they will be running the new bikes at Glen Helen. They should be in the dealers by then also. All I know is Doug can't say enough about how great that quad is.

I have not seen Jeremiah this happy about a quad in a long time! I can't wait for the GNC season to start!
    Bowling Green, KY."Home of the GNC&GNCC Champs"
    03 Z400
    Ballance HMF & Brake Lines
    Custom Axis
    Denton Dampner
    AC Pro Pegs
    ITP Bead Locks/ Razors

Re: Re: Re: Question for Cindi

Originally posted by z400ACDC
    I have not seen Jeremiah this happy about a quad in a long time! I can't wait for the GNC season to start!
    What do you think z400ACDC? You think the ones bashing this quad will be eating their words I do I can't wait till everyone finds out how this quad really is. It is more than they will ever think

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for Cindi

Originally posted by Cindi
    What do you think z400ACDC? You think the ones bashing this quad will be eating their words I do I can't wait till everyone finds out how this quad really is. It is more than they will ever think
    Well, we can't say very much without letting the cat out of the bag, can we? This quad will change racing as we know it. It does everything very good. It won't take long before a lot of red and blue racers will be 4-sale. This is a good thing for even the die-hard Honda and Yamaha riders. They will be trying to build one better than the zuki. As long as the factories do that, we win! I glad we have moved past the 90's.
    Bowling Green, KY."Home of the GNC&GNCC Champs"
    03 Z400
    Ballance HMF & Brake Lines
    Custom Axis
    Denton Dampner
    AC Pro Pegs
    ITP Bead Locks/ Razors

I'm happy to hear that this bike is going to be that good. I just hope it lives up to the hype either way I'm gonna have a LT-R and probably turn the one I don't like into a worcs/practice/backup/small local mx bike that way I can save the machine I prefer into my big race bike and I won't have to worry so much about break downs at bigger races like I do now. Based of what you're saying I should go put the 6 ply razr tires and the big gas tank on the Honda and get it cleaned up for some worcs races
    Nobody trains for 2nd place.

Well, Suzuki pretty much created the old Honda TRX250R by producing the lt-250r and forcing Honda to step up to the plate.

This bad boy is going to bring in a new era of race ready ATV's.

I see Honda keeping their XC width, but improving the stock suspension, and possibly eventually going with EFI.

Yamaha, is kind of split between the 2 markets. They may go with an XC or MX option for the width.. and they will definatly go EFI, being that the Raptor700 is already running the test unit.. lol.
    Brandon -O||||O-
    1998 Honda TRX300EX (330)

You know would it really be that hard to set it up so you could get cc arms or mx arms depending on your style. I mean really it wouldn't be that hard to offer for them. Everybody would be happy then too.

oh and one more thing you wont see me trading in my red even if the suzuki cleans itself and changes its own oil so there.

I could see yam having 2.1 simular to the ltr and 1 cc with a larger cap tank.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast