21. You may not vote on this poll

9 42.86%

4 19.05%

7 33.33%

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Color combo help

Color combo help

alright, my friend wants to get his frame pc'ed along with the oil tank, swingarm, subframe... and he will be painting his a-arms. trying to go with black and white. vote for your favorite one. comments welcome.

Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

HOT PINK!!! WOO!!

Nah, I think number one looks the best although it would look better with white upper arms along with a black grab bar.

How many times does Danny have to take his EX apart? I didn't think it was too long ago that I was just helping him put it together.
    Neal C. Tody - ntadej@hotmail.com
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.

Last time I had it apart was last spring when I rebuilt it, but it totally wasnt apart. I think it needs a change so ill put some new colors on it. I probably should take apart the axle from the swingarm but ill save that till later when i might have some more time. All I got left to do is take the front hubs and calipers off, most of the wiring, a-arms and the subframe. Cant wait til january.
    2000 Blue 400ex - Hinson JE Hotcam Elka. Etc
    2004 Yamaha R6 - D&D Exhaust, Brigdestone Bt-016's

you should get some new shock covers and go stickerless to.
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

i like #3
    Bikeless.

I voted for #3, but I think it would look better if the a-arms were black as well.

Originally posted by Flip_SideEX
    Last time I had it apart was last spring when I rebuilt it, but it totally wasnt apart. I think it needs a change so ill put some new colors on it.
    Yea I was just messing with ya'.

I don't think you should go stickerless, they don't look bad on yours.

I also forgot that the grab bar is not removeable on your EX so nevermind my idea about it being black while the frame is white. I think you should go with the white frame/subframe and black everything else.
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.

Yea I dont have many stickers on mine, Ill probably just take some stickers off that arent sticking very good anymore or just overkill. And plus I just got some new blue atvriders stickers so of course I have to throw those on there somewhere.
    Has anyone else had white powdercoat done to their quad? Will it stay white or will it turn to brown. to keep it clean i will have to wash it constantly, so i might have to think of some different colors. Yellow and blue wouldnt look bad. So maybe mike if you want to put some more work in. lol
    2000 Blue 400ex - Hinson JE Hotcam Elka. Etc
    2004 Yamaha R6 - D&D Exhaust, Brigdestone Bt-016's

I like #2 but I would use different colours that the two you had in the pics!
    2002 300EX

The white will stay white, I don't believe it'll stain no matter how dirty it gets. You'll just have to clean it more often than other colors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast