Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tusk products

tusk products

been seeing them in rockymtn. Anyone have any feed back on their stuff. Looking at the tie rod ends.They are much cheaper, just wonder if they are any good.
    00 400 ex
    far from stock.

they arent as bad as most people say they are, ive bought their rod ends for my 300ex before and they are exactly the same as the stock part... only cheaper

I have tusk bars for my 100, nerfs for my 400, and gas cap for my 400.

All good prices and very nice quality!

tusk has GREAT prices. and i dont see any decline in quality either. all i have from them so far is a pbrake blockoff and it seems to be holding up great. im prob gonna get a gas cap too
    Cody

99 416ex *sold*
    2008 Yfz 450

a good friend of mine has the ners on his 400ex they look good but the webbing is tearing really quick on them kinda a bummer but a good product for what he paid for them
    2007 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob

To all the kids who hate school just remember when I come through the drive up window I want a #2 Super Sized with a Coke. Or paper not plastic

i snapped a pair of there aluminum bars at the clamp doing a 4th gear wheelie... bit of a suprize. and i have managed to bend one of there g-force axles. but it was a really bad landing (landed at 60ft off a 45ft double... 10-15ft up). ive rolled my quad once on my old axle (side over side) then once on the new one they sent me after i bent the old one (end over end). and if they were that bad... they would've bent.
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

with the tusk nerfs, can you keep the stock heel guard on a 400ex?
    04 400ex
    -K&N w/ outerwears
    -DG Excellerator
    -Hotcam stage 2
    -OMF air scoops
    -WB Rev box
    -Razrs w/ Douglas Blue Label
    -Black TUSK nerfs
    -14t sprocket
    -FUELATV Bumper
    -shockwears
    -OURY grips
    -Fly handlebars

1995 Blaster
    -gone and forgotten

I just put some tusk nerfs on my yfz today. they were supposed to be a Christmas present but my parents gave them to me early. But I LOVE THEM. The really nice and really strong, i haven't head a lot of testing on them yet. But they look awesome. I defiantly recommend tusk. Ill be able to tell you more about the nerfs when i get back from the track tommrow. And you can keep the heel quards on too.

Here are my tusk nerfs. BTW...over at yfzcentral I heard that tusk bars were better than ACs

My bro bent a g-force axle, but they replaced it no questions asked. Very good customer service. Came down hard on it, even bent the rim in the crash. The wheel looks like an egg shape, pretty comical.
    1986 Honda 250R - gone but not forgotten

2007 Honda 450ER - gone but not forgotten

2005 Honda 450R - the build is on!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast