Thread: Thanks to the ladies

Thanks to the ladies

So I was riding a trail with some freinds and we came to this forkin the trail. We desided to go left and ended in a small town a couple of miles from ours. They were throwing a wild party and ended up letting us hang out with them. The girlsa were hot and loved our quads. We ended up giving all the girls rides. The way they hold on to you makes you feel great. All the girls just loved us and we made some of the other guys there mad and tords to end of the night a couple of them were trying to start fights with us but the girls wouldent let them. So to all the Girl riders out there and even the ones that just like quads I would like to say thanks to you all from all of us. I just hope that I can give back someday like they gave to me...:devil you know that warm feeling you get inside when a hot gitl is holding on with her hands and there right next to your b?lls.........uuuhhhhh...... what a feeling......

You ladies saved us from a huge butt kickin.....But I would say if it did happen it would of been worth it..

yeah, i know the feeling too. it feels so good whenever a hot chick is on the back of your quad holdin on to you

WAKE UP ALICE!!!!

you were dreaming Again, now go change them shorts. and go back to bed:blah

no dream

This was real. I only wish that more would have happened that night. By the way how do those spacers work? Are they worth the money? Thanks for the info....

they work great

not to wide, just enough to get a lot more stability for fast trail riding

spacers

Are they worth it? Do they last? can they handle jumps and if one brakes will your tire fall off? any other info will help.

yes the moose spacers are worth the $100.00

I have had them for 3 months, jumped around some, and no your tire will not fall off if you happen to break one. I'm telling you can not break these steel spacers.

You were talking about hot chick holding your balls and then you just start talking about spacers!?
    -Kevin-
    GNCC #444
    2013 Junior B Champion

Thanks to my 2014 sponsors:

Lexington Motorsports, MSR, Schaeffer's Racing Oil, WKC Powersports, GT Thunder, Wiseco Pistons, Precision, Spy Optics, Spider Grips, Panda's Powdercoating, Roll Design, IMS, Blingstar

I guess with all that cheese in his panties he had to think about something else!! Like spacer! lmao
    "99" 400ex
    "03" 300ex
    "07" LTZ 400
    Original Jackazz riders

hahahaha i havent had that honor yet. most ppl are too scared to sit on a 3wheeler