Thread: ehaust or cam/piston?

Question ehaust or cam/piston?

rite now i have a fmf megamax II but i dont like it. iwas thinking of getting a curtis sparks x-4.but i also can get a cam, piston, and oversized valves. which one should i get?the exhaust or cam/piston/valves?
    '03 mx ready 300ex- sold
    '05 450r- Rossier, Uni, DG, P.E.P., Maier, Laeger, SMC Fab., Rath, Pro Armor, Blingstar, Maxxis, Hiper, ITP, Streamline, Powermadd, Fasst Flexx
    District 17 quad B #39

Long sigs are a waste. Please keep them short, we don't need to know what quad your buddy, dad, brother, mother, aunt, uncle, and the neighbors cat is riding, or the mods that they have, want, have ordered, looked at, thought about or sold.

honda300EXtreme- "as far as sack skills go. just think of it as a car. it doesnt have to be new. just low miles. and if she disconected the odometer and stopped counting just walk away."

you will see a lot better gain from the piston cam and valve than changing exhaust
    04 450r- bored card ported head stage three hotcam rossier exhaust K&N filter.
    05 450- web cam rossier exhaust K&N filter
    01 400ex- custom regrind web cam full hmf exhaust K&N filter TC rev box. R shocks
    00 400ex- ported head stage two hot cam K&N filter.

piston cam valves
    Bikeless.

Originally posted by ZeroLogic
    piston cam valves
    I agree, or just the piston and cam, valves are not necessary....

Originally posted by Chino886
    I agree, or just the piston and cam, valves are not necessary....
    If your planing on making big power they are.
    2006 White Suzuki LTR450 - Cherry Bomb - SOLD

97' BMW ///M3

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360918

E-mail - fastandthefurious67(at)msn.com

alrite ill go with the cam/piston/valve thing.i was thinking a sparks mx cam, some kind of 11.1 piston so i can run 93, and i am lookin at these valves
    http://www.blackdiamondvalves.com/se...Make=7&Models=
    '03 mx ready 300ex- sold
    '05 450r- Rossier, Uni, DG, P.E.P., Maier, Laeger, SMC Fab., Rath, Pro Armor, Blingstar, Maxxis, Hiper, ITP, Streamline, Powermadd, Fasst Flexx
    District 17 quad B #39

Long sigs are a waste. Please keep them short, we don't need to know what quad your buddy, dad, brother, mother, aunt, uncle, and the neighbors cat is riding, or the mods that they have, want, have ordered, looked at, thought about or sold.

honda300EXtreme- "as far as sack skills go. just think of it as a car. it doesnt have to be new. just low miles. and if she disconected the odometer and stopped counting just walk away."