Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decals?

Decals?

Where is a good site to get decals?
    2001 250EX
    1998 300EX

I just go to the sites I want stickers from and ask them to send. If you wanted K&n decals; go on their site to "contact us" and e-mail them. Most will send out free of charge--just tell the company you want to advertise their product. MB
    96 KX250
    86 Asphalt 330R

i got my graphics from nacs,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    does this really work bc i want stickers bad.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

I just went to Renthal's web site and they had a link at the bottom to request stickers.
    2002 Yellow 400ex

Body
    Renthal 14 tooth, LSR e-brake block off, Speed EZ Pull Clutch Lever, Pro Design kill switch, Renthal Handle Bars, Trail Tech Speedometer, AC Pro Pegs and Bumper, Houser +2 A-Arms, Elka Tripple Rates w/ rezzies, Elka shock covers, Razr MX's front and back, douglas ultimate beadlocks, Fastline Breaklines, Lonestar Axle.

Motor
    J&E 12.5:1 piston, custom cam, valve springs, hardened rockers, race port\polish. Yoshi pipe, K&N jet kit and air filter.

STQRA Amature #6
    My Quad Site

Cool

If you just want to find some stickers go to http://www.stickumup.com

Or start buyin more stuff fer your quad,,,,they'll send ya some stickies when ya buy something. I think AC racing sent me like 20 stickers.

Yeah, they LOVE to send stickers, I just got my new LRD top end and TCS rear shock and I bet I got more than 20 stickers from BOTH places, not to mention the other 20 I got from TCS when I got my front's and the ones I got from AC when I got my nerfs!

When you buy aftermarket stuff, they want your advertisement for free, so they send stickers!

i got one sticker with my PC pipe 3 with the k&n. Non with my ac nerfs.none wit my wheels and tires.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

i never got any with my ac pro-pegs, and only 1 with my bumper and 1 with my grad bar!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast