5 2.03%
  • Rocketman80 - Predator 90

57 23.17%
  • redrider05 - 450R

5 2.03%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: December Quad of the Month Poll

Originally posted by TheFontMaster
    Well this month was deffinatley one of the closest contests there has been in the year that I have been running the Quad of the Month, but the winner for December is tat with his Cannondale. Congrats on the win. I would also like to congradulate 20400ex01, and Rocketman80, the win could have just as easily gone to ether one of you.
    You closed the poll before I got to vote for my grandson. Shouldn't you run it for a few more hours to make up for closing it yesterday? It's okay...Thank you
    Rocketman's Grandma

u said it was open for another day since you closed it a day early

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Originally posted by Rocketgrandma
    You closed the poll before I got to vote for my grandson. Shouldn't you run it for a few more hours to make up for closing it yesterday? It's okay...Thank you
    Rocketman's Grandma

It was only closed for about 20-30 minutes yesterday before I was told that I closed it a day early. If you want, I can edit the poll and put in another vote for your grandson, although it won't affect anything overall.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

it should close 20 min after midnight tonight just to be fair and even more time since its been closed half of today this seems unfair

Originally posted by killen them all
    it should close 20 min after midnight tonight just to be fair and even more time since its been closed half of today this seems unfair

I am not up at midnight, I have school 5 days a week and I have to be up at 7. I close the poll and declaire a winner when I get home from school on the last day of the month. This is how I have always done it. The poll was not closed for half the day today, I closed it yesterday, and once I learned about my mistake I opened it right back up, and it has been open untill I closed it this afternoon when I got home from school. It wasn't closed more than a half hour.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX

I am not up at midnight, I have school 5 days a week and I have to be up at 7. I close the poll and declaire a winner when I get home from school on the last day of the month. This is how I have always done it. The poll was not closed for half the day today, I closed it yesterday, and once I learned about my mistake I opened it right back up, and it has been open untill I closed it this afternoon when I got home from school. It wasn't closed more than a half hour.
    thats why i said this is the last day it sould be open till the last min when you vote for governer it doesnt close in the middle of the day if you ask me this the is bs and i wounder how the quad u put on gets in the lead then you close it i small bs but w/e theres always next month im probly making a bigger deal then it is

Originally posted by killen them all
    thats why i said this is the last day it sould be open till the last min when you vote for governer it doesnt close in the middle of the day if you ask me this the is bs and i wounder how the quad u put on gets in the lead then you close it i small bs but w/e theres always next month im probly making a bigger deal then it is

Like I have said, I have always ended the poll like this, and in the year it has been going you have been the only one to complain about it. The "quad that I put on" I posted the pictures for tat because he didn't know how, and I have posted pics for other people in the past. That has nothing do with how I vote. I vote once just like everyone else, and I voted for 20400ex01. If you have anything else to say to me PM it to me, now we are just clutering up the thread with our B/S.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX

Like I have said, I have always ended the poll like this, and in the year it has been going you have been the only one to complain about it. The "quad that I put on" I posted the pictures for tat because he didn't know how, and I have posted pics for other people in the past. That has nothing do with how I vote. I vote once just like everyone else, and I voted for 20400ex01. If you have anything else to say to me PM it to me, now we are just clutering up the thread with our B/S.
    yeah my bad man im sorry i was just really wanting the pred to win i dont even have a quad in here i was kinda being a dick

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123