Thread: Engine CLEANING>>>>___--------->>.SUCKS

Engine CLEANING>>>>___--------->>.SUCKS

Does anyone know of sumthin i could just spray on my engine and it will get down into those seams and cracks in the engine that will clean all that sh*t out??? i like a nice clean engine.
    2002 400ex
    Curtis Sparks, Tag handle bars, K&N, LSR brake block, cr perch and lever

look in the other thread that says "best cleaning solution" - that might help. by the way, try "the right stuff" - purple colored solution from lowes. works great.
    2001 MX Race 400EX - TQRA Series Racer #721

My Quad Site
    TQRA Site
    C&D Racing - 308-696-7805
    Bullet Motorsports

"You can't have a battle of the wits with someone that's unarmed."

the best stuff ever do use on the engine is greased lightning. I have tried so many products and this works the best. Spray it on and in the fins of the engine then it foams up and u see the dirt drip away. Just be careful because it corrodes stuff like the ends of the hoses from the oil tank to the engine but if u wash it off real good its the best.

S.O.S pads and toothbrushes, my motor is only half way clean, ony the side look new

Mark is offline OLD SCHOOL RIDER ATC -TRX

Thumbs up engine cleaning

IF NORMALLY WASH YOUR MACHINE AT A CAR WASH THIS MAY HELP. I SPRAY THE TIRE CLEANER SOLUTION ALL OVER THE MACHINE INCLUDING THE ENGINE THEN SELECT SOAP TO WASH OFF THE DIRT, AND RINSE WITH THE HOT WAX. THE TIRE CLEANER HELPS SOAK OFF THE GREASE AND DIRT.

DON'T SPRAY THE ENGINE WITH HIGH PRESSURE, OR WATER MAY MAKE ITS WAY INSIDE!!!
    TRX400EX -PRM CHASSIS SKID-ARMADILLO SWINGARM SKID-WB BLOCK OFF- WB CASE SAVER-SHOCKWEARS-PRO DESIGN TETHER-14T RENTHAL CS-HOLESHOT XC'S F&R-MOOSE HANDGUARDS.......

Use a pressure washer....then cover your bike with baby oil to prevent the dirt from clinging...only a light oily dust wil be on the bike after the ride/race

Just dont turn the pressure washer to its highest level.
    If it starts with a Y, its not the one to buy.

Ive used WD-40, Simple Green, Carb Cleaner, Majestics...etc.

I can get the job done with "Honda Pro Cleaner and Polish" and a toothbrush. Works extremely well. Get the mud off the headers with Scotch Brite.
    No matter what you ride, its all good.
    -------------------------

2000 440EX (Sold)
    --------------------------
    2003 Polaris Predator (Sold)