Thread: LT-R450 Suzuki

LT-R450 Suzuki

Does anyone know if the AMA has changed the rule about running a number plate on the rear. With the undertail exhaust I can't see any way to get around mounting the number plate anywhere else. 2nd did Suzuki forget about the GNCC series, built a high perforemce quad with 18" rear tires, 20" fronts, no underbelly protection. It will cost a little bit of money to get this quad XC ready. Maby Suzuki will see the problem and offer an XC package.

Racers usually change out the tires and put on aftermarket skids on any way. I think that the LT-R was designed more towards the mx crowd. Don't forget about the Z-400 which was geared more towards the trail rider so I would consider that their XC version of a sport quad. I love my Z in the woods.

well if any body is going to be racing this quad in gncc, they wont leave the stock tires, a arms, or axle on it any way. most guys but after market front ends and axles any way so it wont be a big deal. but for the weekend rider this quad probablly isnt the best choice if you like trails.

i sure hope suzuki offers an xc version of thier 450 because id be real interested. if not then ill keep my eye on the honda 450r for the future.
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

heres a pic of the number plate u were thinking about

[IMG]http://********.com/LTR450/06.jpg[/IMG]