Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: raced my Predator today!!!

I beat a couple of yfz's with my old predator too. Come on now everybody tell me im bull****ting cause you were all there right??

now i know its the rider....i know im gonna get flamed for this on a honda site, but sorry the yfz's are a good bit faster than the trx450's, sorry thats just the way it is, the hondas are torque monsters, but the yfz revs MUCH quicker with its DOHC design
    "You say that I sin, You say I'm bound for hell, but once your judgement condemns you, I shall see you there."

----Georgia Southern University
    -Logistics & Intermodal Trans.
    Sinkhole Customs(choppers and 4X4)-mechanic/fabricator

sinkholecustoms.com

-Bronze level Honda technician

i dont doubt that the predators are very quick but this guys talkin about beatin big bores
    05 450R--
    dasa, 02 crf cam, K&N, port & polish, renthal, AC

When my pred was just piped I could easily beat 400/440exs and Z-400/440s and Raptors were usually pretty close. It ran about even with a stock YFZ. Put a pipe on the YFZ and bye bye Pred.

Originally posted by Predator19
    When my pred was just piped I could easily beat 400/440exs and Z-400/440s and Raptors were usually pretty close. It ran about even with a stock YFZ. Put a pipe on the YFZ and bye bye Pred.
    Thank you for your honesty!! We all love our riders, but ther is always going to be someone faster and better out there.......
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

2005_PRED_TLE Guest

Angry

Cleaned by da Mofo.

Originally posted by 2005_PRED_TLE

that is very sexist and i bet my wife would ride circles around you punk *****, using the reverseon her 300ex... you are all talk and that means little or no balls...people like you are not needed in a place like this

2005_PRED_TLE Guest

i suggest you turn it down a couple of notches 2005 pred, QuadJunkies would out ride you any day of the week, you dont get sponsors such as ELKA by being an average rider, heck, her kids could probably out ride you! besides, talk like your talking will get you kicked off this site pretty quick, we dont tolerate people with attitudes such as yours
    "You say that I sin, You say I'm bound for hell, but once your judgement condemns you, I shall see you there."

----Georgia Southern University
    -Logistics & Intermodal Trans.
    Sinkhole Customs(choppers and 4X4)-mechanic/fabricator

sinkholecustoms.com

-Bronze level Honda technician

2005_PRED_TLE Guest
    Cleaned by Mofo

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast