Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: raced my Predator today!!!

hmm anyone else smell a big load of BULL**** where the bull**** meter?
    05 450R--
    dasa, 02 crf cam, K&N, port & polish, renthal, AC

I dragged a yfz today and beat him. He has the baffle out, I have a HMF exhaust and rath intake.

Originally posted by YZrida
    hmm anyone else smell a big load of BULL**** where the bull**** meter?
    I'd post it up, but the needle broke off when it pegged as I read this thread...

BS!!!
    - 2002 400EX - HMF Ballance full system, FCR39, MSD ignition, PRM bumper/grab bar, Pro Armor skids, Trail Tech bars/clamp, IMS-Roll Design pegs and heel guards, Houser +1 LT/Elka ZPS front end, Elka ZPS dual rate rear w/LT linkage, Lonestar axle, Hiper Tech 3s, Holeshot HDs, YFZ front calipers, YFZ parking brake conversion, Spal cooling fan, CFM oil tank, 450R tail/brake light

- 2009 YFZ450R - Yoshimura RS-2 full system, CFM airbox, MSD Blaster, GYTR bumper and chassis skid, PRM swingarm skid

we did some drags today about 200yrds rap with removed baffle, yfz removed with baffle, pred with hmf slip on and rath filter.

i lost to the yfz 3/3, lost to pred 3/3 it was really close with teh pred tho he just pulled by me tho, yfz vs pred, pred won 3/3
    -SOLD-
    Suzuki LTR450
    Rossier
    DWT
    Quad Tech
    Maxxis
    Pro Design
    Laeger
    Motowoz
    Yanna Racing #168
    wanting to win doesnt make a winner,hating to lose makes a winner

Man you guys do not give a Predator any credit at all do ya? Predators are VERY fast, and i dont doubt his story.

You folks all left out another VERY important factor: Rider weight. My buddy and I have identical Raptors, and we both weigh about the same, and the machines perform identical. We throw his 95 lb. kid on that thing, and it blows my doors off. HUGE difference, in takeoff, and pulling the hill.
    " Everybody dies, not everybody lives"

I agree fred they are fast. My buddy has one, I just think they feel very heavy!!
    Mergers and Acquisitions

in the 1/8 on pavement i run high 9's low 10's all stock

fear the predator

2003 Polaris Predator 500

Originally posted by Out_Sider
    BS theres NOOOOOOO way a predator can beat a yfz
    Wanna Bet...... Never say never.......lol
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Originally posted by Mr.Offroad
    You folks all left out another VERY important factor: Rider weight. My buddy and I have identical Raptors, and we both weigh about the same, and the machines perform identical. We throw his 95 lb. kid on that thing, and it blows my doors off. HUGE difference, in takeoff, and pulling the hill.
    weight is a big part as well... Too bad they couldnt shave about 50 lbs off the Predator forMX(its been done on a drag quad) that thang would TEAR!!!!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast