Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Round Eleven - Burnt Mill Creek

Round Eleven - Burnt Mill Creek

Well, I took the liberty of racing this event and sacrificing my posting of results.....
    Gave my camera to my cousin to take pictures and she didn't even get a picture of me!!!!!

Well, congratulations to all of those who showed up!
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.
    Hope to see ya at the races!!!!

In the Pro Class, Bryan Cook dives into the woods second with Jason LaRusso third.

It was dusty!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.

In the A Class, it was no different, battling the dust to get into the woods.
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (56.7 KB, 266 views)

A rider, Ryan Reed with Shon Franklin battling behind him.

Ryan Gunto

Here Jason Walker proves he falls apart not chasing Eddy Siegers.
    Jason only completed one lap when Eddy moved to the 2 stroke class to bring out the old R.
    Eddy did finish 3rd place!

Jason LaRusso claims his first Overall win. He was the first rider to lap me and he was moving!
    It seemed like eternity before the next rider lapped me!

Congratulations Jason on claiming that first win. I know many more will be upon you for next year.

At the checkered flag, Santo DeRisi had reeled Jason in from his nearly a minute lead.
    With only seconds separating them, DeRisi was hungry for the win, but came up just short to finish 2nd overall.
    Good Ride DeRisi.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast