Thread: yfz Itp pro series beadlocks and lsr axle +2+4

yfz Itp pro series beadlocks and lsr axle +2+4

I have a set of itp pro series 8" beadlocks with Itp holeshots mxr 4 18-10-8. Lots of tread left used very little no dings or dents. bought new may 2005 from nacs racing. also have a set of front wheeles douglas red label rims with itp mx fronts bought the same time also no dings or dents lots of tire life left in this set $500 for the set of 4 . Also have a Lonestar +2 +4 axle perfact shape bought may of 05 from magic racing.$275 for the axle. my e-mail is rooftop_82@yahoo.com
    2004 Yamaha YFZ 450, +4 axle, Itp pro series beadlocks,Cam mod, hmf exhuast, K&N filter with pro flow kit, ac nerfs, ac front bumper, ac mx grab bar ,renthal bars, blue with flame graphics

axle sold. Make offer on wheeles and tires
    2004 Yamaha YFZ 450, +4 axle, Itp pro series beadlocks,Cam mod, hmf exhuast, K&N filter with pro flow kit, ac nerfs, ac front bumper, ac mx grab bar ,renthal bars, blue with flame graphics

$300 for Itp rear beadlocks with holeshot mxr 4 tires.
    $125 for Douglas red label rims with holeshot mx fronts.
    tire's and rims used very little like new condition

do you have any pictures? I might be interested.

$300.00 for the set of 4
    I no longer need these in my way first $340.00 shipped to your door.
    Shipped to U.S only

will you take $320.

Still for sale