Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a 400ex

Need a 400ex

Just got rid of my last quad, looking for a nice 400ex post up a mods list, price and a pic and ill get back to all ya guys

THanks,

Jesse

where are you from
    2006 450er Xc beast
    2004 400ex xc (forsale pm me for info)
    www.myspace.com/xcracer48
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

im in wisconsin

im in wi too

$3200 n its yours

jest rebilt n valves just ajusted

ITP RIMS
    KENDA CLAW TIRES ALL AROUND
    LONESTAR AXEL
    HARDKOR FRONT HUBS
    NACS PARCKING BRAKE BLOCK OFF PLATE
    BLUE SHOCK COVERS
    CLUTCH KIT
    K&N AIR FILTER
    AIR FILTER CONVERSON BRACKET
    DYNO JET KIT
    WATER REPELLENT PRE FILTER SKIN
    OMF SEAT BRACKET KIT
    DG BUMPER
    DG NERFS
    LONE STAR SPROCKET HUB
    OMF AIR SCOOPS
    MOTION PRO CLUTCH CABEL
    K&K NUMBER PLATE BACK GROUNDS
    909 GRIPS
    NACS SEAT COVER
    BILLET ALUMINUM GAS CAP
    MSR DOMINATOR BARS
    Maier plastic with graphics
    Attached Images Attached Images

it neads a muffler cuz i sold the one that was on it n dont have the stock one.
    it neads bearings in one hub.

nuther pic

Nice quad...i no stupid queston but just to make shure, was it raced, and i can see diffrent plastics and stuff in pics what exactly would come with it

i showed both pics cuz u get both plastics.
    never raced but looks like a racer.

comes with

ITP RIMS
    KENDA CLAW TIRES ALL AROUND
    LONESTAR AXEL
    HARDKOR FRONT HUBS
    NACS PARCKING BRAKE BLOCK OFF PLATE
    BLUE SHOCK COVERS
    CLUTCH KIT
    K&N AIR FILTER
    AIR FILTER CONVERSON BRACKET
    WATER REPELLENT PRE FILTER SKIN
    OMF SEAT BRACKET KIT
    DG BUMPER
    DG NERFS
    LONE STAR SPROCKET HUB
    OMF AIR SCOOPS
    MOTION PRO CLUTCH CABEL
    K&K NUMBER PLATE BACK GROUNDS
    909 GRIPS
    NACS SEAT COVER
    BILLET ALUMINUM GAS CAP
    MSR DOMINATOR BARS
    Maier plastic with graphics (2 fronts with graphics)
    nacs footpeg extenders
    PRO TAPER BAR PAD
    CRJ WHEEL SPACERS
    nacs head light gaurds
    moose dyno jet kit
    thats what it all comes with might be a cupple things i for got.

needs bearings in one front hub so it cant be drove right now cuz i took the hub off and the bearings were shot so i threw em in the trash. the other front hub is good though. the bearings only cost about $90 n r prity easy to install and r made in rinelander WI

one gasket on the engine leeks a little oil but out of the like 5 hours after the rebuild n valves ajusted i drove the quad after u CANT see a noticable oil leval drop but can see the oil on the engine. the macanic must not have seeld the gasket good enough but ant a problum.

after the rebuild it still blows a little smoke out the mufler on start up but i was told its becuse the quad is either runing ritch or not fuly broke in after the rebuild.

and has no muffler cuz i sold it to a guy on this site cuz i was going to part it out but ant any more and i dont drive it with no muffler either.

n the shock springs r cut but u can still do big jumps with it. i have a 6 ft jump n i dont botom out. u can ajust the shocks from beaing about one inch lower then stock or about with your botom being 4 inches from the ground it jest depends how u ajust it cuz by cuting 2 coils of the springs instead of the pre load making the shocks harder it makes the quad sit higher or lower now or u can take a peace off the chock n make it sit like a flat tracker.

so either u or some one else buys it or team motor sports of green bay is getting it.

in this pic it is set as HIGH as it goes. n sinse i did stuff to the shocks n stuff it now looks like it has long travel a-arms.

all the quad neads is the berings n its driveable n the muffler would help the engine live longer.

u can see the jump in the pic too.

this pic shows it at the second lowest shock setting but it can still be lowered about 2 more inches but if u r going to jump u will want it at the highest setting at less you arnt jumpin higher than 2 feet.

u dont get the yellow plastic though. all the pics were took in the same week.

n it comes with msr dominator bars n stead of the gold ones.

n the quad was mostly always n 2nd gear cuz i got a small track n its mostly rithem so i cant go fast. i only hit 3rd gear on the road n on quad trails. i never hit top speed in fith yet cuz it seems to fast. it beets a near stock rapter660 in a 200 yard drag race cuz we have one. in if the rapy beats me he is less than a quad length ahead of me. my 400ex smokes my friends stock 400ex though big time on a short track.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast