View Poll Results: What do you think is better?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2 Stroke

36 41.38%
  • 4 Stroke

51 58.62%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 Stroke or 4 stroke

2 Stroke or 4 stroke

I like 2 strokes. To me four strokes are like ********* every ****** has one. Not wanting an argument just a poll.

EDITED by Mofo. Dont try this again.
    98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

my new e-mail is motoboy549@gmail.com.com

hmm i wonder why everyone has 4 strokes these days????? HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... they must be good or something????
    2006 CBR600RR Track Bike "6Hunny"

I like racing the fourstrokes. but when it comes time to mess around I like the 2 smoke because the power band scares the crap outa me every time.

but if I had to pic one or the other I would say fourstroke.

Originally posted by CDaleChick
    hmm i wonder why everyone has 4 strokes these days????? HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... they must be good or something????
    or maybe its becasue the EPA pretty much pushed out 2 strokes with the emisions crap. 2 strokes are ideal for race quads, so in the 90's when no one wanted to make race quad, there werent many two strokes, by the time race quads could happen again, the EPA had already started flexxing its muscles, so now we are stuck with heavy, more complicated, more expensive four strokes.
    Planning a comeback...

2-stroeks for my dragging,4-strokes for playing.Overall,2 stroke.
    I live life 300ft. at a time...

I think it totally depends on what type of riding you are doing. I would take a two stroke over a 4-stroke in the dunes but everywhere else I would take a 4-stroke.
    04 450r, DRG powerplant! 2 much 2 list don't be scared

i like 4 strokes myself. Theirs a guy that races a banshee where i race that wears a shirt, with that saying you posted.....but theirs also like 4 guys that race worked z400's and yfz's that have shirts that say ''real motors have valves''

lol
    Cody

99 416ex *sold*
    2008 Yfz 450

Originally posted by bradley300
    or maybe its becasue the EPA pretty much pushed out 2 strokes with the emisions crap. 2 strokes are ideal for race quads, so in the 90's when no one wanted to make race quad, there werent many two strokes, by the time race quads could happen again, the EPA had already started flexxing its muscles, so now we are stuck with heavy, more complicated, more expensive four strokes.
    is that why racers pulled stroke motors out of there 250r's and put 450 4 stroke motors inside of the frames to race before the new production quads came out? I doubt the EPA had anything to do with Kory Ellis's YZ400f when he was the first person to do this.
    Nobody trains for 2nd place.

For dirtbikes, I have a 125 2 stroke for SX and a 250f for outdoors. 125 turns better, and is lighter, 250 has more power, smoother, and faster. I have a 400ex for playing around on, and that motor seems pretty much universal. It good for MX or trails.

power, performance, pleasure, all i need is 2-strokes.

if companys would put the R&D money into 2-strokes that they hav 4-strokes we would hav cleen running 2-strokes with more hoursepower then imageinable.

theres more then one reason why all the big companys dumped 2-strokes, it was a combination of a lot of things.

one of the reasons for dumping 2-strokes was indeed performance. but not like u think. it is easy for 2-strokes to be made faster, causing more peeple to hurt themselves and in turn sue the big corps.

money, legislation, and the epa all played there part in the demise of the 2-stroke also.
    God is not here today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast