Thread: I need suzuki 230 parts

I need suzuki 230 parts

Hi. I am not sure what year I have , but it is a 230 quadrunner chaindriven automatic clutch electric start. Probably an 86 or 85. I need the following: rear and front fenders, starter solenoid, carb with thumb throttle and choke cable, rear carrier that brake caliper bolts to, caliper and brake disk, bracket on gas tank that holds down front of seat, and the front sprocket cover. If you have any or all of this please email me at tzhill@bellsouth.net

I live in the Florida panhandle.

thanks, zach

http://216.37.204.205/Suzuki_OEM/Suz...sp?Type=12&A=4

there ya go...all the oem parts you need....
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

thanks

Thanks, but unfortunatly if I buy all the parts I need listed above from that link ( Ronnies site) I will have to spend over $1000. Obviously you can understand that just won'y work. Therefore I need to find this stuff used. I appreciate your suggestion though. Anyone else have any of these parts?

zach

anyone?

anyone?