Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Read First Before Buying And Selling

hey mods if i wanted to sell a pda(cell phone) where cld i sell it on here?
    2002 426ex
    ac nerfs
    hmf slip on
    nstyle graphic kit
    gripper seat cover(not installed)
    21'' holeshots (front)
    20'' irazr's(back)
    fly alumalite bars
    amr stage 2 revbox
    dynojet jet kit

m80'd ltr 450

pw50 with a big bore kit

i just wanted to post that all the selling and trading i have done online has been done with escrow.com it is a little bit more but that way the person you are buying from does not get paid until you get your stuff. just an idea

through my bank anyways thats not the case, told becasue of the way paypal does their tranactions can only dispute it through paypal and in some cases are less than helpful
    Originally posted by lerch
    look anyone that can pay with a credit card thru paypal...do it. that way if you don't get your stuff let paypal take care of it...if they don't then your credit card company definitely will.....fraud is getting way out of hand, and once again the actions off a few make people questioned the actions of everyone, even "us" honorable sellers and buyers.....

I sent $650 to a certain individual. I didn't meet him through the forum. But since then I have seen him on here. The $650 covered a variety of parts. This was on feb 19 2012. And today is march12 2012. I haven't seen any parts yet. His wife has started answering his texts. Says he was in a bad car wreck. But she's telling me that the parts have been shipped. I've bought 2 sets of fox shox from him within the last 2 months. Got them both times. Just took about 2 weeks to get them. I sent payment for this last order via PayPal. As well as the other two orders. My question is will this link you guys have posted help me out if he don't send my parts? I want to trust him. But it's not looking good at the moment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Not going to say any names as they told me they would call me in the morning. I just wanted to get prepared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12