Thread: 250r finishes 12 hours of america

Talking 250r finishes 12 hours of america

thats right all you cannondalle lovers.
    the 20 year old out dated 2 stroke finished the 12 hour race, on 1 motor no less.it wasnt even all hooked up.no special crank, no special valves...o yea it a 2 stroke, it doesnt even have valves. just a plain old stock 20 year old 250r motor. not only did it finish but it finished pretty well if i must say so myself. 21st out of 70, id say thats pretty good.
    now you all know how much i like to bash dales and you guys give it right back but.........i just cant help but brag here...12 HOURS ON A 20 YEAR OLD STOCK MOTOR....damb thats good.
    3 hours and 2 blown motors, one of which was pretty much the cream of the crop motor to have. id say thats not that good.

o well ill stick with my OLD out dated 2 stroke, you guys keep riding that new technoligy, seems to work out well for me in the end.
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

It never fails to amaze me how many as$holes there are when it comes to Cannondales

Keep your 20 year old 2 stroke, thats fine with me
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
    It never fails to amaze me how many as$holes there are when it comes to Cannondales

Keep your 20 year old 2 stroke, thats fine with me

IM an A$shole, lol maybe the as$holes are the suckers like you he keet rebuilding them
    well then your dumber then dirt if you have a cannondale.
    carefull, everytime your hit the start button its like pulling the pin on a handgranaded,,,,,,

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:

Congrates!!

Just a couple thing to add to Lou's fun. Yes it is true we dropped valves in a worked cdale motor, but they were stock valves nothing fancy. The second motor the drain plug wasn't tight and it rattled loose and lost all the oil. I think any motor without oil in it will go.

Besides we went 4 hrs thank you!

I wouldn't be bragging I watched your axle just break and roll off the mighty R.
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

Originally posted by Derno24
    Just a couple thing to add to Lou's fun. Yes it is true we dropped valves in a worked cdale motor, but they were stock valves nothing fancy. The second motor the drain plug wasn't tight and it rattled loose and lost all the oil. I think any motor without oil in it will go.

Besides we went 4 hrs thank you!

I wouldn't be bragging I watched your axle just break and roll off the mighty R.

excuse's excuse's....our axle broke because we were going so fast it couldnt handle it.

Sponsors:
    Race Photos:

Originally posted by QuadRacer041
    excuse's excuse's....our axle broke because we were going so fast it couldnt handle it.
    I am surprised you don't loose your teeth b/c I know they can't keep up with your mouth. lol

Originally posted by Delaware152
    I am surprised you don't loose your teeth b/c I know they can't keep up with your mouth. lol

thats true

Sponsors:
    Race Photos:

thats coo that you done so well on your R, but this topic was nothing more than a flame starter So I am closing before the Drama begins
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging