Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: which Utility would you buy

I have seen the KQ in the mud and it is not anything special with big tires in deep mud. All the ones I have seen and rode did was bog down. I have yet to ride a KQ that doesn't have that weak low end...
    2004 Grizzly with 24" ground clearance

For pictures and videos check out http://www.atvmudmania.com

ive got a BRP Outlander 800 and love it. I had a rincon for a few months before riding an outlander.
    Crazy gobs o power, awesome handling, great ride, vtwin rumble, xt package with winch,radial tires,bumpers, and handguards, killer 42 month warranty,..

POLARIS SUCKS!!!!!!

o and he bought a BF 750 long time ago...]

so he doesnt need anymore opinions

Bomb

The Bomb 800!!

id go for the 700 polaris cause the suzuki usually have bad intake spots and flood out easily in water and i have a 700 and never had and problem with water. i've been water oner the racks with no problem

the polaris used to be a great choice, but now, others have said it and ill repeat it, everyone makes a better sportsman than polaris.
    take all the rear suspension components from a sportsman, and lay them out on a bench.
    you know the really cool RED parts. take em all off, and lay them out.
    Now, take all of the corresponding rear suspension components off a BRP OUTLANDER 800.
    Hmmmm, lets see. there's 2 trailing arms.... versus all those great red parts. you know, the 2 upper control arms, the 2 lower control arms, and the corresponding 8 pivot points where they mount to the frame,...

well out of your choices...kingquad....my choice brute force..they are so much more powerful

I mentioned the P700 earlier, but ended up buying a 660 Grizz for the main reason being the cushy ride of their IFS, AND the Ultramatic belt drive that doesn't smoke belts nearly as easily as it's compitition as the belt is always tight.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rider11x

2001 Honda 400ex XC Racer (SOLD)

2006 Yamaha Grizzly Realtree Camo

*Donegal Yamaha and Polaris*
    ****Tell them I sent ya!*****

Outlander 800, does everything great!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RIDER11X
    I mentioned the P700 earlier, but ended up buying a 660 Grizz for the main reason being the cushy ride of their IFS, AND the Ultramatic belt drive that doesn't smoke belts nearly as easily as it's compitition as the belt is always tight.
    You made a good choice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123