Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: True info

True info

well im reading all the hype and its not true. the suzuki cant put out 60 hp. how can the pro's modified engines pump out 54 hp running on mega modified engines with 120 octane race fuel but a stock suzuki will put out 50+. I'm calling B.S. i say it puts out low 40's. and the factories will still put aftermarked parts on. i would still be warry of the frames too. suzuki can't build a frame for shi*. only plus is the suspension and a-arms. but if you wait a year buy a better bike from honda and yamaha that are widened out too.
    98' tracker xtreme

About the attitude id expect from a guy whos screename starts with "TRX" anything . I am glad you know all the true information ! What would we do on these forums without all knowing people like you! Dude stop bagging on this thing just becasue your an Anti suzuki guy ! I cant stand when I see all the 15 year old type comments about machines and who knows what and blah blah blah etc.

Honestly I dont see Honda or Yamaha wideneing their bikes they sell just fine as is. As far as Suzuki building frames.....the first year Z-400s had some issues which they fixed...but that bike was not "purpose" built like this one......nor did it have Jeremiah Jones or Doug Gust helping design and address issues. My old quadracer held up fine it would get stress cracks here and there but Most the guys i know with Hondas and Yamahas get stress cracks in spots after a while.

My opinion is this......there are only about 10-15 people that REALLY KNOW anything about this bikes performance ! until the magazines get their test units and a few others ride this thing lets wait and see what suzuki has to say as well as those who get to ride it . Yes I am a Suzuki guy, have been for the last 20 years but im first and foremost a QUAD guy. Sorry guys but since this is an LTR450 forum what do you expect!

Jason

ps.....who the hell said 60 hp stock anyway I will agree with you there ! I do see it making close to 50 though!
    NEATV-MX Media/Public Relations Rep.
    bike: LT450R I got it finally!!!!

50 hp is not out of the question if the motor is built right and the injection system is doing it's job.

To say that it would be in the low 40's is a joke as I have ridden a Z-400 with cam and head work, with a higher comp piston and a 450r carb putting down 46rwhp on our dyno.

So add a larger displacement piston and EFI and 50 should be a easy target to hit.

60 HP modified is not out of the question. I read somewhere that Joe Byrds 450R was putting out 60 hp.
    2006 LTR450 Rath Racing XC racer.

scond thoughts

Well im not 15 nut close 18. I dont see it putting out 50 ponies though. Just because it has fue injection should make an outstanding performance gain. And im not a suzuki hater. My dad owns a YFZ 450, Sister a Polaris Trail Boss 330, which is quite possibly the fastest machine ever made, and other sister owns a Z-400. Im not hatein on suzuki its just honda and yamaha make the best frames. Ide wait a year to se what happens just like i did for my honda 450. I do wish i would have waited another year for the suzuki to came out, the only thing is whats the price going to be? the only reason i bought the honda is that its the cheepest. I cant afford over 7000 bucks for a quad. So over all i see a good race quad coming out, I would wait a year to see what major problems come up if any. Hence the Z-400s frames the first year.
    98' tracker xtreme

Re: scond thoughts

Originally posted by Trxracer53
    Well im not 15 nut close 18. I dont see it putting out 50 ponies though. Just because it has fue injection should make an outstanding performance gain. And im not a suzuki hater. My dad owns a YFZ 450, Sister a Polaris Trail Boss 330, which is quite possibly the fastest machine ever made, and other sister owns a Z-400. Im not hatein on suzuki its just honda and yamaha make the best frames. Ide wait a year to se what happens just like i did for my honda 450. I do wish i would have waited another year for the suzuki to came out, the only thing is whats the price going to be? the only reason i bought the honda is that its the cheepest. I cant afford over 7000 bucks for a quad. So over all i see a good race quad coming out, I would wait a year to see what major problems come up if any. Hence the Z-400s frames the first year.
    Sister a Polaris Trail Boss 330, which is quite possibly the fastest machine ever made

i had to quote it twice because that is one of the most assinine things i have ever heard.....that comment right there shows just how much you really know

wow

well bud its called sarcasm. If you honestly thought that then im sorry. I have a Zfz a trx 450 and a Z-400. Now i guess that you should look into buying a sense of humor sometime in the near future. it makes life a little funner
    98' tracker xtreme

Re: wow

Originally posted by Trxracer53
    well bud its called sarcasm. If you honestly thought that then im sorry. I have a Zfz a trx 450 and a Z-400. Now i guess that you should look into buying a sense of humor sometime in the near future. it makes life a little funner

Maybe you should look into buying some spelling lessons

wtf is a Zfz
    JH Racing trx450r

2005 sponsors:
    JH Racing
    M2R Helmets
    RK chains
    UTOPIA Optics
    Gearne Boots

Originally posted by JH_Racing188
    wtf is a Zfz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast