Thread: 400ex stock take off parts for sale

400ex stock take off parts for sale

This arte the stock parts i have after my rebuild

red plastics full set/front are race cut $100

front head light abl $30

front shocks $50

stock front a -arms and ball joints $75

stock pipe with no packing in it $25

I will be adding parts as i am taking them off,I do have paypal and all prices do not include shipping.
    Its only a rut if your trying to get out of it!

your shadey....i sent this guy my stock pipe before i got the cash for it cause he HAD to have it fast...so i sent it priorty for 15 and he sends it back to me saying that his dad got him one..so i kindly asked for my shipping money back and no response...15 dollars is not that big of a deal but its the principal...try to help a fellow exrider out like I would hope you all would do for me if i was in a pinch and got screwed...

be worth spending the 15 bucks to make it right! at least people will know you are honest even if it takes a little nudge send the dude his 15 you owe him that man really.
    400ex lsr frame, +2 +4 lsr axle, lsr antifade,+1 1/4 lsr swinger arm +3 atvfourplay lt a arms converted over to take ball joints, burgard +1 antivibe, full hmf, pep fronts, axis rear. aluminium airbox, gibson steering stabilizer (jetted it and put air in my tires)

Whatever it takes

u got any tierods?

Do you have any rear hubs??

shocks

35 shipped for the fronts
    yz250f
    yfz450

Yes i do i have tierods just make offer!
    Its only a rut if your trying to get out of it!

Thats weak that your just ignoring my post, ive given you plenty of time to make it right....im posting bad feedback and i wont post here again

dude your in PA he is in PA you guys can get together and err umm have a nice cup of coffee and maybe have a arm wresting competition! I really like to wrestle i probably would spend $200.00 in gas just to get my chance to arm wrestle a guy. I a bit unfair though sometimes i forget to grab the guys arm and go for other body parts. But you know i kinda of dumb!!!!!!!!!!
    400ex lsr frame, +2 +4 lsr axle, lsr antifade,+1 1/4 lsr swinger arm +3 atvfourplay lt a arms converted over to take ball joints, burgard +1 antivibe, full hmf, pep fronts, axis rear. aluminium airbox, gibson steering stabilizer (jetted it and put air in my tires)

Whatever it takes

Originally posted by 1shooter
    dude your in PA he is in PA you guys can get together and err umm have a nice cup of coffee and maybe have a arm wresting competition! I really like to wrestle i probably would spend $200.00 in gas just to get my chance to arm wrestle a guy. I a bit unfair though sometimes i forget to grab the guys arm and go for other body parts. But you know i kinda of dumb!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt mind arm wrestling him but he wont even respond to my PM or posts...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast