Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parting Out Mx 450r!!!!!!!

Parting Out Mx 450r!!!!!!!

TRX 450R PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I am having a hard time selling my race bike complete I am thinking about parting out the bike. I am just looking to see if anyone is interested, if I get enough reply's on the parts I will part out the bike, At the current time I do not have pictures, the bike is back home and i'm an hour north at school.

JB long Travel Front end Blue Lowers, Stock grey color upper $540.00
    JB +1.25 in swingarm Blue $500
    JB Stem with tribal paint $200.00
    AC Racing Custom Pro Peg $250.00
    Stock Gusseted frame, not re pc'ed $300.00
    PEP ZPS 8 Click Rezzies 170LB rider with full gear etc. 1 season old refreshed 2 nationals ago $ 1925.00
    Black plastic full fenders. used $195.00
    Stock Hubs $165.00
    Works Connection W/hotstart $65.00
    MOTOR TC Racing Port Polish, Cam, wiseco piston, new clutch $3000 OBO
    41mm FCR Carb $300.00
    New T2 Bars 1 ride $60.00
    Cycra Handguards $45.00
    Baldwin Anti Fade $150.00
    brake Capler mount $32.00
    stem clamp $11.00
    LSR +4" adjustable axle used but STRAIGHT $225.00
    front brake lines $50.00
    rear hubs $100.00
    Duncan Racing Bumper $90.00
    Kenda Klaw Rear tires on Champion Beadlocks Make offer
    Maxxis Razr Front tires on Douglas red label rims Make offer

Please contact me at rossdantonio@hotmail.com or 614-208-1589

thanks for your interest.

-Ross
    I'd like to thank my sponsors, without them I could not live this dream of ATV MX: KTM, Clutch Industries, Lone Star Racing, PEP Suspension, HMF, Scott USA, O'Neil MX, Fourwerx, Premis Industries, Cernics, and Fasst Co.

pics of the hand guards?
    Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

I am interested in the lever...could I get the hotstart cable with that???
    RoxstarInc.com

I'm intersted in the front brake lines $50.00 What kind are they?

Also would you have the stock spindles you are selling?
    ALL ABOUT SAND!

WWW.GSAIRWERX.COM

no pics i'm not home might be able to get some this weekend, the FCR is a must if you are sereous about getting more air and fuel to your motor especally with head work. it's night and day. power is just on tap. lines are stock, i have spindles. not sure on prices, exhaust is a TC RACING shorty brand new $450.00 --ross
    I'd like to thank my sponsors, without them I could not live this dream of ATV MX: KTM, Clutch Industries, Lone Star Racing, PEP Suspension, HMF, Scott USA, O'Neil MX, Fourwerx, Premis Industries, Cernics, and Fasst Co.

sorry no hotstart cable

Are the front PEPs the ARCs?? If not then you are like 75 off of retail for the set of 3 shocks...

Theres ARCs floatin around here for 900 or less, and the rear brand new is 1070...

But none the less we might be interested in them..IF you come way down.

as of now I am not comming down I have no clue what ARCS is I've never heard of it, I am selling these parts on what i can get my new parts for. I have not got my prices on my pep's yet so that is why i am selling so high. heck even dealer cost on those shocks isn't that low. Plus the shocks are in good shape, all of the oil's and nitro is fresh, and whoever buys them dosen't have to wait weeks/months to get them. The TC pipe will most likley come with the header, Tom is ithinking about building a new pipe system for the r.

-ross

if you still have the shocks can you take pay pal ?? and what is the bottom $ shiped 2 pa ??? i need asap

when can i send you $1000 for the a arms and swingarm. i have cash so let me know. just got my pep and want jb stuff.
    #3 JRD/ELKA/SPARKS 450r

for best price on parts call mike at MOTO X. tell him george sent you.

(609)-242-8477

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast