Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pics of A-arms

New pics of A-arms

well here's a few pics of the bike with new A-arms and stainless brakelines..

P.S. if any of you add new brakelines to your bike there's a trick to it,,,just email me and I'll fill ya in..

Oh and check out them fancy EXRIDERS.com stickers on the front..make it go like 5 MPH faster..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's another,,,,

jeez nice quad!
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Here's one more from the side/rear.....

jeez that thing is nice!
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

i might need those tips, not sure if i just ordered the +2 or +2+1, so i wont need new lines with the plus 2 right?,,,,how do you like the housers????????

That thing is awsome. I really hope i can get mine setup similar to that one soon it will be sweet.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

ooh this means that there must be another set of stock a arms on the market, right??

damn, nice bike rico. i am currently saving up for some jd performance a arms, works triple rates w/rezzies, fastline brake lines, and a lonestar axle
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Just +2 wide arms will work with stock brake lines,,positive on that. Trx400ex what kind of arms did you order???

And I love the houser arms,,,quality is great, and looks good too, also comes with grease zerks,,that's a plus..

And yes there are some A-arms on the market but after a wreck earlier this year,,it bent one of the lower arms back about a quarter to a half inch...still rideable,,but there also beat to sh*t,,,I'd kinda feel bad sellin them to somebody,,,especailly on this webpage..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast