Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desert dog

Desert dog

Does anyone know where to get a pair of those Kenda "Desert dog" tires that are in the Oct. Issue of Dirt wheels? They are sweet looking tires, but find any place that sells them.........

They must just be brand new, I couldn't find them advertised anywhere either. I was toying with the idea of getting those as well.

Yeah they are a neat looking tire, kinda like a beefed up stock tire. well if you find them anywhere let me know and I'll do the same if I find them!

Thanks for the link, but they don't have them either! they have the dirt dog but no desert dog. maybe it's so new that they haven't updated there web site.

yeah probably I didn't take much time to look through the site I just tried a couple of addresses they might use and put it down.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

they might be a little heavy though
    6ply.

if you get a set, let us know how they work..........maybe you can do a product review for leo?
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

Desert Dog

I will do that for sure. I need new tires and I was leaning towards some razrs, until I got the Oct. issue of Dirt Wheels and saw the desert dogs. I shop at onoffroad.com, their supply house is near me and I'm going to ask them to check with Kenda about getting a set.
    I'll do a review as soon as I get them.......

When you do get a set tell me how much you paid for them. I am getting ready to buy tires before snow falls. I planned on getting either Razrs or Shredders. Since i saw the tire thing in dirt wheels like you all i am lookin into these also. Main thing to me is how they ware and how long they last. So if you could tell us how soft they are when you first get them that would help out a bunch.

Andrew
    Thunder Racing 2 stroke engine builders

2003 Suzuki Z400
    1999 Yamaha R6, Too many mods to list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast