Thread: FAst Clean Predator 90 one month old

FAst Clean Predator 90 one month old

see my listing on ebay, let me know if you have any questions , This quad has less than 4 hours TOTAL run time.
    Ebay Item 4584705243

This is a 2005 Predator 90 with reverse bought new in August. We put about 2 hours on it around the yard to get it broke in and then it was torn down and modified. Here is the list.

Hetrick race Pipe
    Hetrick 2+ swingarm
    30 tooth aluminum rear sprocket
    Hetrick modified cylinder head, cut to run on a 50/50 mix of premium fuel & race fuel
    Douglas wheels
    Holeshot front tires
    Snow Hog rear tires
    DID chain
    High flow foam Air Filter with outer-wear.
    Light weight front clutch rollers
    Red Springs and lightened rear clutch
    Fly Handlebars
    Pro Design Kill Switch
    2 inch front wheel spacers (Billett solid one piece)
    Oil injection disconnected, Runs on 40:1 Klotz
    High rev race CDI, (electric start removed)
    This quad was built to get my 2nd youngest son into racing , he has ridden since he was 5 recreationally around the house and is now 10. We took it to the ATV Grass drags to get a feel for racing before we tried TT racing next spring where he did great but we quickly realized he is ready for a full sized machine. He has gone through a huge growth spurt in the last few months and looks quite big on this quad. This quad has a TOTAL run time of about 3-4 hours, After the mods it was tuned and raced at the grass drags thats it, so maybe 45 minutes run time TOPS with the modifications. My youngest son is on a smaller stock machine and is not ready for this machine.

This quad runs 110%, we spent a ton of time assembling it and ensuring everything was done correctly. Many many hours were put in to it. It runs awesome, sounds great, and makes a stock machine seem like it has an anchor on it. We have 3 90cc quads and in 300 feet this machine is so far ahead it isn't even funny.

If you are looking for a race ready 90cc machine, or a fast and fun machine for your son or daughter to step up to, this is the one. I will include the stock exhaust, stock swing-arm, stock cylinder head (so you can run regular unleaded) and a 28 tooth sprocket. Delivery is not available, please make sure you can pick this up before bidding. There are over $ 1200 in parts alone added to this machine, someone who wins this is gonna have a blast.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2005 Predator 90 Holeshots front and rear, Douglas Wheels, Hetrick Pipe, Hetrick Head Mod, Front and Rear clutch mods, Hetrick 2+ swingarm, Custom CDI, Unifilter.

2005 DS90 Holeshots fromt and rear, work in process, custom suspension mods.....

1990 Quadracer 250. next step after the 90's....

hey im verry interested

WHATS THE PRICE ON IT ?
    06 TRX450ER
    RED WITH
    PRO ARMOR FRONT BUMMPER
    DG ARM GUARDS
    DG FULL SKID PLATE
    PRM REAR SKID PLATE
    ARC PRO PEG NERF BARS
    BOYSEN QUICK SHOT
    PHONEIX SILINCER INSERT
    MADD HAND GUARDS
    ELKA REAR SHOCK
    ALBA FRONT 2+ ARM KIT
    ELKA FRONT REC. SHOCKS NON RES.
    OUTTER WEAR FLAME SHOCK COVERS
    TUSK HANDLE BAR RISERS
    EZ PULL CLUTCH LEVER
    E PARKING BRAKE BLOCK OFF PLATE
    UNI AIR FILTER
    AMSOIL OIL 10-40W
    RUNS GREAT!!

BIKES THAT I HAD IN THE PAST,
    87 YAM DX225 THREE WHEELER,00 YAM BLASTER,99 POLARIS SCAMBLER 400,00 POLARIS TRAIL BLAZER 250,87 YAM BANSHEE,86 HONDA 250R, 00 HONDA 400EX.

It sold on ebay for $ 2200 but it appears I have a deadbeat bidder. Any takers?
    2005 Predator 90 Holeshots front and rear, Douglas Wheels, Hetrick Pipe, Hetrick Head Mod, Front and Rear clutch mods, Hetrick 2+ swingarm, Custom CDI, Unifilter.

2005 DS90 Holeshots fromt and rear, work in process, custom suspension mods.....

1990 Quadracer 250. next step after the 90's....

put it back on ebay and give the buyer bad feedback
    royh
    07 TRX 450 ER
    ELKA LONG TRAVEL
    LAEGERS A ARMS
    HIPERS
    UPDOG
    PRM
    HOUSER

A big thanks to The Dirtshack and Ayers Auto supply