Thread: *Renthals 4 sale or trade*

*Renthals 4 sale or trade*

I have got a pair or renthal handlebars they r cr high bend and r in mint condition never been rolled or anything not a scratch they have a red crosspad. I just bought them new like a month ago but i want to run some bars like tag t2's or sumthing with no crosspad. So will either trade for some tag's or sell make offers.
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game. -Donald Trump

Ill trade you tag 2's

I will trade you renthal low bend bars. The cross bar is very low.

The renthals i have are very low i like the bend and all i just dont want any crosspad at all. Lookin 4 sumthing with no crosspad at all. Thanks for the offer tho. Anyone Else??
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game. -Donald Trump

bump........
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

bump
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM