Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNCC "Ironman" Round #13 Live Coverage

im not trying to take anythang away from the kid tho i think its great to see someone of that age jump up to A just like that and be competitve.
    2009 GNCC College A #62
    2008 KORHS Open A Champion
    2008 GNCC College A 9th place #80
    2007 GNCC College B 3rd place #230
    2006 GNCC C 16-21 Champion #279

I agree and he is awesome about it doesnt let it go to his head great kid to talk to his dad is an awesome guy also he never puts pressure on him to perform.
    Big Nuts Racing
    Ryan Smith-sixth Open Quad CRA
    2006 GNCC 4strk B
    Rob Smith-Utility Champion CRA
    2006 GNCC utility modified
    Matt Bennet-Open Bike 2nd CRA
    2006 GNCC Open A Bike
    www.bignutzracing.com

Originally posted by yoshz400rider
    Remember the debate about Yoho verse Foltz next year in B looks like that battle wont happen Kevin ran A at the Ironman and finished 3rd and 26th overall . Way to Go KEVIN.
    I missed the Debate on the Yoho and Foltz thing but i heard about it from all Diff. Angles....

Why is this even a Debate... Who really cares... i know Foltz personally and i have ONLY MEET Yoho... Both are Great people (Kids i guess i can call then seeing as how im 22... )

They are the Future of the sport if all goes well with Pocket Books...$$$$$$$$....

I know for a fact Brent Doesnt have Endless Pockets and i cant speak on Yohos part but I have to say they are BOTH AWESOME...with what they are given to perform with...

Seeing as how i was either following them or Being passed by them all season i cant say if it was a good race year for them but like i said i have head it from all angles... I just hope they both go to A or stay out of the B class that im going to....

I gotta get away from the Utilities....

Great race EVERYONE and i cant wait for FLORIDA ....
    '10 Sponsors... Dreyer Honda Indy West / Moore Performance Racing / GT THUNDER - HLS / Fasst Co. / ReKluse / RPM / Dumonde TECH lubes / Precision / Rath / Houser / Chop Racing / HMF / Cardio Stack Racing...

i am hopeing to race b class next year i only race 4 gncc races and i loved it but we will have to see how the money is when race time starts
    woods racer

Originally posted by wdsrzr
    i am hopeing to race b class next year i only race 4 gncc races and i loved it but we will have to see how the money is when race time starts
    Im just tired of yelling till im blue to get the utilities out of my way and then getting ran over by them and then haveing them cause the biggest bottlenecks i have ever seen... there are some out there that can run with any of the sport quads but im just tired of them breaking ME and MY quad... all my damage to my quad in the 10 races i ran came from UTILITIES...

NO MORE...

Hope to see ya at a race...
    '10 Sponsors... Dreyer Honda Indy West / Moore Performance Racing / GT THUNDER - HLS / Fasst Co. / ReKluse / RPM / Dumonde TECH lubes / Precision / Rath / Houser / Chop Racing / HMF / Cardio Stack Racing...

The utes have to pretty much run in the morning so race in the afternoon if you dont like them most of the time they create better lines. How many times did you finish overall better than all the utes not many I bet because they finish pretty high unless its real dry. I think they should run more pits and hills in the morning so the utes can have a better chance to podium since the women and utes have no where else to go really.
    Big Nuts Racing
    2006 GNCC 4strk B
    2006 GNCC Open A Bike
    www.bignutzracing.com

Re: Congrats to Benji Edwards

Thanks Tom. It was a good race you should have been there it was a great track. I have had a blast racing with all of you i cant wait tell next year.
    Originally posted by countypark
    Awesome job Benji, wish I could have been there to give you some more pressure. Looks like you passed Steve on the last lap.

We'll Race Again!!

And Congrats to Terry Rowh on his 3rd place season. Hope to see you and Steve at the Banquet.

I had a great time racing with all of you.
    2006 Honda 300EX
    2008 Honda 450R

God is good. all the time

Originally posted by yoshz400rider
    The utes have to pretty much run in the morning so race in the afternoon if you dont like them most of the time they create better lines. How many times did you finish overall better than all the utes not many I bet because they finish pretty high unless its real dry. I think they should run more pits and hills in the morning so the utes can have a better chance to podium since the women and utes have no where else to go really.
    Well the Races where i didnt have to bash through the Utilities i did farily well.... It is just getting through them all... i know of only 3 races where my class didnt start BEHIND the Utes.... and those 3 i got top 50 ... and i understand that the morning is for the VERY VERY Amatures but i think everything would be better if the Utes started behind the Sport quads.... I have NEVER EVER EVER Been PASSED by a Utility....

and yes im going to run Afternoon next year so i guess its not a discusion anymore....

and also i think that the Women, stock and some C Class guys can run away from any ute .... not saying that the utes arent fast just that they cant be thrown around quite like a Sport quad... so the more hills and valleys and what ever still wont hurt the Sport quads especially with the Talent in the womens class and the Leaders of the C Classes.... unless we put a 1 mile strip of swamp in...

You know the utes have no where else to go they should get the glory not the stock guys the women and the utes before stock was big ute guys got on the podium and never been passed by a ute? I think your wrong Michael Swift 3rd overall at the Penton and ute stock was third to last row.
    when it is real dry and tight the utes should start farther back when its muddy put them up front so they dont have to climb over sport quads. What i am sayin is if you want awesome overalls or something race in the afternoon half the C class guys shouldnt be finishing as well as they do. Real C riders cant keep up with alot of the guys on the utilitys.
    Big Nuts Racing
    2006 GNCC 4strk B
    2006 GNCC Open A Bike
    www.bignutzracing.com

I say if you dont wanna race with utes, try MX
    02 Quadshop Blaze
    HMF, Elka, PRM, and a huge Hi-Flight seat!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast