Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Raptor 350 pics

Originally posted by yamaharaptor350
    Hey thanx to all the people that showed some respect and comlimented me and yea im gonna get some 20inch razrs in the rear and 22inch razrs in the front this christmas along with a few other things like pro armour nerfs. I think im gonna leave the fenders cause they save me from alot of mud in the face on the trails
    Thats a good idea if you like trails, id also get a nice front bumper if i was you. Looks good
    Mazey*
    Youth production Nationals 300ex #83

yea im gonna get a pro aluminum tri cross bumper... should look pretty good
    04 raptor 350, Big Gun full exhaust, K&N air filter and dyno jet kit, Renthal 14 tooth front sprocket, Shockwears shockcovers, Razr's, pro design intake with outerwears, DG Baja skids, fox gear, red tag x5 bars, 909 velocity grips, AC bumper, pro armour nerfs and tusk gas cap
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y22/yamaharaptor350/?action=view&current=2006_0319Image0007.jpg

i have a issue of dirt wheels where they have a duncan rappy 350 looks pretty sweet set up for the dunes
    My Space

AIM- EternityIceFire

Have a nice day

Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
    i have a issue of dirt wheels where they have a duncan rappy 350 looks pretty sweet set up for the dunes
    really... what month???
    04 raptor 350, Big Gun full exhaust, K&N air filter and dyno jet kit, Renthal 14 tooth front sprocket, Shockwears shockcovers, Razr's, pro design intake with outerwears, DG Baja skids, fox gear, red tag x5 bars, 909 velocity grips, AC bumper, pro armour nerfs and tusk gas cap
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y22/yamaharaptor350/?action=view&current=2006_0319Image0007.jpg

Here's mine. This was brand new. Now it has six ply Razrs all around. Pipe, jet, airbox, and dropped a tooth on the front sprocket. I know this will make a few on here a little unhappy, but I run with anything in the woods, no problem. 25Lbs lighter than a Warrior, a few changes to make it quicker, and it handles much better. Than add a few mods, and it really performs well. It could still stand to be wider though.....

Originally posted by xrxmxcx
    i guess you cant expect much out of EXRiders.com, they flame us until we leave

bikes looking clean man, hopefully we can ride sometime.
    If you dont like it then leave. I rode a warrior a few times and it handled pretty good in the trails but once I started doing some little jumps and high speed turns it got a little scary. Its an all around nice trail quad and not a mx or tt type quad. I didnt like how it set up so high, feel alot more comfortable on a 300. JMO
    2006 White Suzuki LTR450 - Cherry Bomb - SOLD

97' BMW ///M3

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360918

E-mail - fastandthefurious67(at)msn.com

Originally posted by yamaharaptor350
    really... what month???
    ummm i think it was either september or august but if you look on www.duncanracing.com you can find pics of it here some product that thye used
    http://www.duncanracing.com/buyersgu...aptor350.phtml
    My Space

AIM- EternityIceFire

Have a nice day

Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
    If you dont like it then leave. I rode a warrior a few times and it handled pretty good in the trails but once I started doing some little jumps and high speed turns it got a little scary. Its an all around nice trail quad and not a mx or tt type quad. I didnt like how it set up so high, feel alot more comfortable on a 300. JMO
    I dont mind the site at all, its just little kid's like you that think they are the hottest **** around because you sit on your computer and shoot words at people around the country? And a word of advice, your sig says the hottest, baddest, or whatever 300ex around, Im pretty sure ive seen alot nicer ones on here then your fully built "mx/tt" bike

--now for a smart-alick response from mr.little300exkid

Originally posted by xrxmxcx
    I dont mind the site at all, its just little kid's like you that think they are the hottest **** around because you sit on your computer and shoot words at people around the country? And a word of advice, your sig says the hottest, baddest, or whatever 300ex around, Im pretty sure ive seen alot nicer ones on here then your fully built "mx/tt" bike

--now for a smart-alick response from mr.little300exkid
    i agree
    My Space

AIM- EternityIceFire

Have a nice day

Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
    i see what your sayin about if u dont like it leave thing but this site is not for just hondas man... y should i leave cause some kids diss my quad i think i got the right to be pissed a little dont ya think?? its just people shouldnt be as one sidded and brand loyal about there stuff. This site is for everyone not just the honda riders.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast