Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Raptor 350 pics

Originally posted by Sexy99Warrior
    You people need to just not say anything if your gunna bash his quad.
    yea thanx bro... these people are rediculous man i cant even post pics of my quad without people completely tearin it up i dont think i got one posotive comment out of this... thanx to anyone that said anything good about my quad.
    04 raptor 350, Big Gun full exhaust, K&N air filter and dyno jet kit, Renthal 14 tooth front sprocket, Shockwears shockcovers, Razr's, pro design intake with outerwears, DG Baja skids, fox gear, red tag x5 bars, 909 velocity grips, AC bumper, pro armour nerfs and tusk gas cap
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y22/yamaharaptor350/?action=view&current=2006_0319Image0007.jpg

hey man, nice 350, ive got a 300 but there is nothin wrong with your raptor350 if i were you i would put some 18's or 20's in the rear, i bet it would look cool, i actually think with wider arms, axle and cut plastic the 350 would be pretty bad *****
    ...........2003 YZ125............. ITS FOR SALEEEE looking for around $2,000. Hit me up .

i guess you cant expect much out of EXRiders.com, they flame us until we leave

bikes looking clean man, hopefully we can ride sometime.

Nice looking bike...very clean
    1998 Yamaha Banshee
    Pro Taper, Powermadds, 190's all around, Wiseco, Bills Pipe, Holeshots, LSR axle, Elka shocks, shockcovers, AC Nerf Bars

2002 Blaster
    DG, CFM, Shockwear, Renthal, UNI, Pro Design, Tusk, Moose

1994 Yz80
    Pro Circuit Pipe, renthal, wesico, hot rod

"No one is a virgin, life screws us all"

That real nice, looks alot better than the warrior, does it weigh any less cause my friend rides a warrior and its like a tank in the air but has good power.

closes thing to a rappy 350 i got

I picked my quad (a warrior) after test riding them both(warrior and 300ex) i have nuthin against honda (matter of fact i think the honda 400ex is one of the best quads made i love them), but i personally think the warrior is a better quad than the 300ex, but i dont go around bashing 300exs because i dont have one. So yall need to grow up and stop bashing other peoples quads!!!!

Hey thanx to all the people that showed some respect and comlimented me and yea im gonna get some 20inch razrs in the rear and 22inch razrs in the front this christmas along with a few other things like pro armour nerfs. I think im gonna leave the fenders cause they save me from alot of mud in the face on the trails
    04 raptor 350, Big Gun full exhaust, K&N air filter and dyno jet kit, Renthal 14 tooth front sprocket, Shockwears shockcovers, Razr's, pro design intake with outerwears, DG Baja skids, fox gear, red tag x5 bars, 909 velocity grips, AC bumper, pro armour nerfs and tusk gas cap
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y22/yamaharaptor350/?action=view&current=2006_0319Image0007.jpg

Originally posted by yamaharaptor350
    yea thanx bro... these people are rediculous man i cant even post pics of my quad without people completely tearin it up i dont think i got one posotive comment out of this... thanx to anyone that said anything good about my quad.
    yea man no problem, just its stupid when people come on here saying **** about Raptor 350's and Warriors, and then havent ever rode one. I like 300ex's dont get me wrong, but i dont say 300ex's are gay just cause i have a Yamaha. NEway, i dont wanna start anything so ill stop now.
    99 Warrior*Sold*-blow motor
    -Wiseco 10.25:1 .040 High Compression Piston
    -Hot Cam
    -White Brothers E-Series Slip-On
    -Tusk Clutch
    -UNI Filter
    -Works Dual Rate Front Shocks
    -DG Nerf Bars, Bumper, and Grabbar.
    -AC SKid Plate
    -Durablue Front Wheel Spacers
    -Ricky Stator
    -Durablue +4 Axle
    -MSR HandleBars
    -Pro Design Kill Switch
    -Skin Industiries Grafix
    -Peg Extenders
    -Some more stuff that i prob forgot

BTW ill post some Warrior pics...lol

since thoes pics my freind made me a light gap cover...looks cool.

enjoy to thoes who like Warrior's/Raptor 350's
    99 Warrior*Sold*-blow motor
    -Wiseco 10.25:1 .040 High Compression Piston
    -Hot Cam
    -White Brothers E-Series Slip-On
    -Tusk Clutch
    -UNI Filter
    -Works Dual Rate Front Shocks
    -DG Nerf Bars, Bumper, and Grabbar.
    -AC SKid Plate
    -Durablue Front Wheel Spacers
    -Ricky Stator