Thread: AWRCS or WEXCR?

AWRCS or WEXCR?

I was planning on doing awrcs this year but then I looked at the WEXCR schedule and the races are a little closer anyone that's races it what are their tracks like?
    2006 450r 24v Kickstart
    Ars-fx Exit Lonestar Precision Hmf Baldwin Web cams Rekluse
    Hiper Fasst flexx Cycra Prm Quad Tech Houser Gt thunder
    Bling star IMS Fluidine Rad Bare performance Streamline Gbc

05 450r
    Hotcams Pro Armor Gt Thunder ArsFx Custom Axis Houser White Bros
    PRM Hiper Gbc Fasst Flexx IMS

never raced WEXCR but the AWRCS is a fun series. Good turn out, good atmosphere. They prtty much run the same tracks every year, but with a litte variation from year to year. Usually 50-60 quads per race with the most being in C or the 14-15 91cc+ class. Tracks are usually 10-12 miles and they run 2 hours like most other serieses. Steve Stiller (series owner and promoter) likes to make the tracks technical and usually throws in some kind of obstacle (hill, mud hole, creek crossing) with easy way around. First race this weekend is at Scrubgrass ORV park in Templeton, PA.
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

I did a couple races last year and I liked the tracks it's just they are all ~2 1/2 hrs away and the WEXCR are all ~2hrs away
    2006 450r 24v Kickstart

05 450r

The closest one to me is 45 minutes, and unfortunately I'm gonna miss that round for a beach trip.....so otherwise their all 1.5 to 3 hours away for me, but.... theres nothing else close for me to run. I could run CRA, but I dont like that series, or the way its run. The closest NECXC to me is 2.5-3 as well.

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

I used to run PAXC, the past two years, but that series folded.

Quote Originally Posted by ben300 View Post
    The closest one to me is 45 minutes, and unfortunately I'm gonna miss that round for a beach trip.....so otherwise their all 1.5 to 3 hours away for me, but.... theres nothing else close for me to run. I could run CRA, but I dont like that series, or the way its run. The closest NECXC to me is 2.5-3 as well.
    Closest one for me is power line park literally 3min away.. I can ride my bike there and I'm good friends with the owner so I ride there about 2 time a week I'm actually going tonight
    2006 450r 24v Kickstart

05 450r