Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 91 lt250r parts

91 lt250r parts

Im about to part out a project quad i was gonna build up, but time and situation isnt ideal at the moment.... I bought all the parts new but havent had time to put together yet this is what i have..........91 frame no cracks or bends w/pink slip painted black $250......(NEW) silver plastic mairer w/ matching custom silver and black flame seat(verde powersports)$275..........(new) 450r front shocks paid 300... $275......dg nerfs with blue netting in great shape $75......polished 87 jug /w new .20 over pro lite piston kit to match the fresh bore b/o......stock crank w/ new hot rod kit installed and new moose crank bearings and seals$150............polished magneto cover and water pump $30 .........new k&s oil seal kit $20..... new moose gasket kit $20.......chrome fmf fatty pipe and silencer great condition $100.....new purple rear sunstar sprocket $15....used six pack rack $20..... 2 sets of factory a arms w/ ball joints one set seems bent other nice shape $50 al...stock carb, reed cage, shaved head, airbox, ect ect ect b/o's.... or sell whole quad as basket for b/o have everything to put together minus a couple bolts..... located in w.massachusetts- ny border area... ill ship parts but would rather pick ups on the larger stuff, because shipping would be high on some things but either way....pics on request.. tgjf413@msn.com or 413-347-6708 later

were in mass are u and how much to sell all the chassis parts at once? i might be interested. i dont need the motor parts.
    "He who has the most money, goes the fastest"

www.Tri-valleyracing.com
    Tri-Valley Racing 300ex
    1993 GMC sonoma
    1994 Lincoln Mark VIII street car
    1996 Ford mustang gt drag car
    Sponsors:
    Cycle Pros
    Bettencourt's
    Tri-Valley Racing
    Tri-Valley Repair
    Starr's market
    FMF
    Factory 909
    Socal/decal works
    Hutch motorsports

I have a 1990 LT250R. If the 450R front shocks will fit, I am interested. Also the A-Arms.

How Much?

hey ya where in mass are you...and can you give me a price for the cylinder and piston?
    08 sponsors-Motowoz Suspension, Spastic Designs, Rath Racing, DASA

KFX450R

hey

do you still have the frame?

have any pictures of the polished covers? if so I'll take em if they're in good shape

pmed ya.

i need the whole rear break system u have it?

still got the frame?a arms and swing arm?
    XC 265R

need stock rear shock asap.thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast