Thread: Coal Creek/Harlan, Ky?

Coal Creek/Harlan, Ky?

Has anyone been there lately? Trying to decide which one to go to next month. Talked to someone today at the ATV show and he said that Coal Creek had alot of ruts about 2 months ago. We ride sport bikes if this helps any. Thanks!
    2005 Troy Lee Predator
    Trail Tech Bars and Clamp, Polaris Hand Guards, Polais Rad. Fins with Engine Ice, DG Bumper,Pro Aluminum A-Arm Plates, Pro Armor Chassis Skid, UM Racing SwingArm Guard, Pro Armor Maxi-Miser Pegs,Tusk Nerf Bars, Kenda Knarley rear tires, Maxxis Razr Front, HMF Slip On

Wow. They named a town after the owner of this site?
    Back off boys..... She's mine!

i luv coal creek. If thats the same place as windrock on oliver springs. Place is great no matter wat your riding.
    00 400 ex
    far from stock.

Coal Creek & Windrock are the same from my understanding. We are going this weekend, Nov. 5. Anyone have any suggestions? Do they have a track, if so, is it at the main entrance?
    2005 Troy Lee Predator
    Trail Tech Bars and Clamp, Polaris Hand Guards, Polais Rad. Fins with Engine Ice, DG Bumper,Pro Aluminum A-Arm Plates, Pro Armor Chassis Skid, UM Racing SwingArm Guard, Pro Armor Maxi-Miser Pegs,Tusk Nerf Bars, Kenda Knarley rear tires, Maxxis Razr Front, HMF Slip On

No track. Just some balls to the wall trails. Stay off the black ones they are mainly for the 4x4's. But a sport can get up most, just rocky as hell. Lots of gravel roads to haul down and plenty of good trails for the sports.
    00 400 ex
    far from stock.

We went Sunday to Coal Creek and had a ball considering it was freezing. This was the first time down there on a quad as last time we went was for this years Pumpkin Run on my 500. Great riding on 2 wheels or 4. Would recommend to anyone sport or otherwise.
    2007 Brute Force 650 4x4i
    2000 400EX (sold)
    1991 CR500 (sold and I miss it)