Thread: stock 400ex pressure plate and inner hub for clutch

stock 400ex pressure plate and inner hub for clutch

stock 400ex pressure plate and inner hub for clutch, been sitting with my extra stuff. pics available if needed

offers anyone?
    03 426ex 13:1 JE piston, 426 Northwest sleeve, oversized +1mm kibblewhite intake and exhuast valves. 450r carb, i would say old stage 2 hotcam, kibblewhite valve spring kit, crf450 cam chain, complete port and polished head. kibblewhite high lift valve guides. complete hinson setup, and hinson quick change side cover. hyd. jack clutch kit. Full Yoshimura Exhaust system.

I Eat 440's And S@#t 450r's

Re: stock 400ex pressure plate and inner hub for clutch

Originally posted by 03pissedoff426
    stock 400ex pressure plate and inner hub for clutch, been sitting with my extra stuff. pics available if needed

offers anyone?
    what do you want for the pressure plate? Hub?

they are both in really good condition, i was just trying to get offers. which ever one i think is the best i will sell for. i need to get money for a crank and rod now. so make a good offer shipped and they are yours. i dunno like $55 shipped? sound good?
    03 426ex 13:1 JE piston, 426 Northwest sleeve, oversized +1mm kibblewhite intake and exhuast valves. 450r carb, i would say old stage 2 hotcam, kibblewhite valve spring kit, crf450 cam chain, complete port and polished head. kibblewhite high lift valve guides. complete hinson setup, and hinson quick change side cover. hyd. jack clutch kit. Full Yoshimura Exhaust system.

bump

inner and outer pressure plates

I am interested. Let me know where your located. We could work out shipping
    yellow 426ex wesco rod, high compresion piston, port and polished w.b. cam and r4 full exhast also other mis. aftermarket parts

anybody interested? im trying to stay away from selling it one E-Bay, figured i would give it a few try's on here. Remember if YOU NEED PICS of item/item's let me know i will take them, and send them to you or on here