Thread: 400ex right side case cover

400ex right side case cover

in good condition, i have a hinson quick change cover now get this one chromed, polish it up, or just keep for a spare. pics available if needed

any offers?
    03 426ex 13:1 JE piston, 426 Northwest sleeve, oversized +1mm kibblewhite intake and exhuast valves. 450r carb, i would say old stage 2 hotcam, kibblewhite valve spring kit, crf450 cam chain, complete port and polished head. kibblewhite high lift valve guides. complete hinson setup, and hinson quick change side cover. hyd. jack clutch kit. Full Yoshimura Exhaust system.

I Eat 440's And S@#t 450r's

Im interested.. Any bolts stripped out? How much shipped to 71105?
    Thanks

it just the right case cover. the only bolt that screws into it is one of the oil filter bolts. the rest go through and go into the block. also the the cover does not come with the oil filter cover. as the hinson cover did/does not come with one. make a offer shipped. im trying to get enough from spare parts to buy me a new crank and rod.
    03 426ex 13:1 JE piston, 426 Northwest sleeve, oversized +1mm kibblewhite intake and exhuast valves. 450r carb, i would say old stage 2 hotcam, kibblewhite valve spring kit, crf450 cam chain, complete port and polished head. kibblewhite high lift valve guides. complete hinson setup, and hinson quick change side cover. hyd. jack clutch kit. Full Yoshimura Exhaust system.

How much for case, I have alot of extra parts as well , so if you need anything let me know.

Thanks!

im taking offers shipped, so im from Pennsylvania estimat how much it might cost to ship it to you, and the what the cover is worth, and let me know. it doesn't come with the clutch fork either. it is just the case

bumped

anybody interested? im trying to stay away from selling it one E-Bay, figured i would give it a few try's on here. Remember if YOU NEED PICS of item/item's let me know i will take them, and send them to you or on here

post some pics i'm interested
    1987 250r pretty stock