Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2002 400ex for sale or trade

2002 400ex for sale or trade

looking for 2 stroke..250r,banshee...has bills pipe,white plastics,barely ridden..like new..frame is now flat black looks good
    Attached Images Attached Images

i have a 98 banshee that i have just completly redone.frame and chasis parts have all beed disasembled and painted.all chassis bushings are tight.the motor is completly redone.new 6th gear,main bearings,.080 over wiesco pistons.it is grey and yellowq.fenders are perfect except the lower mount felkl off and the pipe melted a half moon shape into the fender.only about 3/8 of an inch into fender.i only started it for 5 minutes.it hasexternal mounted k$n' filters that worked great with the fmf pipes that were on it wen my cousin owned it.with stock pipes they suck to much air so i have to get a stoick air box and it needs achain.here are theafter market parts:
    brand new .190 itp rimswith mud sharks on rear and shredders on front,+4 dura blue eliminator axle,rad tapperd bearing housing,paul turner cool head with changable domes,and renthal bars.i have a450r and wanted to sell or trade for a 400ex for my younger brother.thisquad isasnew as one can be.email me at rcs110@ comcast.net for pics.

i am in cape may,n.j. the southern most tip of new jersey. like i said it needs an airbox and a chain to complete it and then run to check jetting.all seals and gaskets are new in motor.let me know if u are interested

spin out u have a pm free bump

ac954,empty your pm it is full

spinout

i talked to you before ...you interested send pics to prettyrickscrx@aol.com

its empty free bump

Question

did you ever get my pm.

hey i would be willing to offer u 1200 t0 1300 for ur 400ex i have been wanting a 4wheeler for a long time and i would reaaly be interested in ur 400ex
    dennis mckenzie

1200 TO 1300!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT KIND OF DRUGS DO YOU DO WHERE YOU LIVE TO OFFER SOMEONE 1200 BECAUSE I WANT TO COME THERE AND TRY SOME

let me know to,that must be some good s_ _ t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast