Thread: Robb's Racing Lem 50

Robb's Racing Lem 50

2003 Lem Cayman 50 - fully set up and ready to go for Nationals/NEATV-MX 50cc limited class. Robb's Racing's latest engine porting. This quad is in excellent condition and has had many new parts this past season...all new brake cables (front and rear), new rear brake caliper, new Fly bars/grips, split rear spocket carrier with 4 different size sprockets,new RK chain, new rear tires, plus a box of misc spare parts.
    You can e-mail me at abacummings@hotmail.com with any questions or for pics.
    #17 2013 NEATV Prod C, 4strk C, Open C

thank you to:
    DRT Motorsports, Team Southside Polaris, Rath Racing, MSR, Nac's racing, Gaerne Boots, Lou Russo Photography, Crystyle Concepts, 537 Productions, Juniors Jerky, ASAP Plumbing, Griffin Motorsports, Adirondack Designs,

well over $3000 into it asking $1950 Ready to go right now.

thank you to:
    DRT Motorsports, Team Southside Polaris, Rath Racing, MSR, Nac's racing, Gaerne Boots, Lou Russo Photography, Crystyle Concepts, 537 Productions, Juniors Jerky, ASAP Plumbing, Griffin Motorsports, Adirondack Designs,

do ya have a pic

I've tried putting the pic on here a few times., if you send me an e-mail at abacummings@hotmail.com I can send you some. Thanks for the interest.

thank you to:

Price reduced to $1850.

thank you to:

$1850 Just in time for the holidays!!

thank you to:

Ok, just in time for New Years!

thank you to:

Can you send pics to prough6@sbcglobal.net. And also can you ship.

sorry, quad is sold. (although I don't have the $$ in my hand yet, so it may be back!!)

thank you to: