Thread: i lived up to my name, again

i lived up to my name, again

well it happened again. let me tell u my crashes never seem to be small. and it only took me like 3 months to get hurt again. this all happened on thursday. it was beginnin to get dark and i figured just down the path and back would be good for now. well i made it down alright, but when i was comin back my right front tire was off the trail a little and hit some tall grass. i hit the brakes, maybe a no-no, but the back end slide around and my quad started to flip sideways. i got thrown off and landed on my left side. i dislocated my left hip and pulled some muscles. the four wheeler is now a three wheeler and i think i bent the steerin stem. when i went to the hospital they said that my dislocation was rare because of the way it went. they almost had to do surgery to get it back in. but i guess these things happen, more so to some than others.
    2000 426ex; wb cam, HMF full system w/ shortened silencer, FCR41 carb, custom axis shocks, etc.. for complete list check out my website

I want to thank my Sponsors, Speed Freaks, On The Edge Honda, Wiseco, Scott goggles, Houser racing, and Carb Parts Warehouse

Let me get this straight. You veered off trail a little and your front tire went into some grass so you hit the brakes and it flips?
    2000 Honda 416EX - Sold

1988 Chevrolet Silverado
    5.7L V8 SCSB
    Too much to list and still too much to do.

2002 Stingray 180LS
    3.0L Mercruiser 135 w/ AlphaOne Outdrive

striker thats what i was thinking

hurry up and fix that quad u should be riding as soon as its done ...dislocation isnt serious ride hard

If thats the way it works i'm gonna change my screen name to ''Studley Hungwell"
    Glad to hear your o/k.
    Toys: A small boat and some beach bicycles

I find it odd that someone with so little regard for their own safety or the quads; would have 3-4K in mods! Why would you pride yourself in having "crash" associated with your name? p.s if you total your quad; put the good parts left in classifieds, I will buy some
    96 KX250
    86 Asphalt 330R

ok hte trail i was on is basically a lane that has tall weeds on both sides. i got off to the one side just a little bit and got caught in the weeds. so basically the weeds slowed down the on side while the other side kept going. and i went over. the crash part was just a joke that someone started callin me. i have a lot of pride in my quad. i think im a lot safer on a track for some reason. i dont get hurt then. all that is broke is the top ball joint on the left side and the bottom one is bent. i havent seen it since i crashed but i believe the stock steering stem also bent. i planned on gettin a new one soon anyway. and i want to ride as soon as possible, but im still quite sore.
    2000 426ex; wb cam, HMF full system w/ shortened silencer, FCR41 carb, custom axis shocks, etc.. for complete list check out my website

I want to thank my Sponsors, Speed Freaks, On The Edge Honda, Wiseco, Scott goggles, Houser racing, and Carb Parts Warehouse

There is no better reason to get new aftermarket parts thn to bust up your old ones...... Way to go Matt..... Hope your out riding soon.....
    Red 400ex.... mods include 440bbk....... fmf megamaxII headpipe and silencer.... K&N power kit and air filter.... Shaved front racing plastics.... Shock covers.... Nerf bars....and full skids....
    New Ohlins shocks all the way around.... YEAH BABY!!!!!!