Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 450r pep long travel front shocks

450r pep long travel front shocks

I have a set of pep long travel comp and rebound adj. for sale they are set up for 190lb mx rider 20.5 inches long 1000obo
    450r
    LRD Full Pipe, Curtis Sparks intake and filter, Renthal fat bars, denton steering stablizer, itp beadlocks w/ holeshots, prm front bumper, full body skid plate, AC racing nerf bars, front holeshot mx's, jb+1 steering stem, JB +3long travel a-arms w/ pep zps lt shocks, GT Thunder rear linkage and shock, maier hood

Send pics to mosgotsand@aol.com please..Have cash for PEPs.

sent out email
    450r
    LRD Full Pipe, Curtis Sparks intake and filter, Renthal fat bars, denton steering stablizer, itp beadlocks w/ holeshots, prm front bumper, full body skid plate, AC racing nerf bars, front holeshot mx's, jb+1 steering stem, JB +3long travel a-arms w/ pep zps lt shocks, GT Thunder rear linkage and shock, maier hood

Still intrested, send better pics if you got them yet.

sorry i didnt get them out to you, i went to WV for the weekend i will get you them asap thanks
    450r

No problem.

sent pics
    450r

How come the resivior lines are so short?? On my PEPs they were 3 times that long.

i am not dure to tell you the truth all of the peps that i have seen on 450s are the same way.
    450r

bump
    450r

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast