Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 450R LT Custom Axis Trade or Sell (All 3)

450R LT Custom Axis Trade or Sell (All 3)

We have a set of Custom Axis triple rate fronts, dual adj. and a Custom Axis single rate rear with comp. only, and a GTT MX link...2340 Retail on package. Have an extra #425 rear spring that will be included (was 80 bucks)..

All set up for 190 lb. "A" rider, only 5 rides on them, BRAND NEW, just got them adjusted..20" eye to eye, but have internal droops installed, that can be taken out, and the shocks will go to 20.5" eye to eye, will fit everything you can imagine, from Lonestar to Walsh.

WILL ONLY TRADE FOR BIG BOTTLE PEPs!!! NO ELKAs AND THEY MUST BE THE SAME SETUP SHOCKS.

Sell package deal for 1800 for everything, all 3 shocks, link, and extra spring..Hardware included.

Please no low-ball offers..We are firm on that price..You all know what they cost new..and these are NEW.

Bump...I see PEPs for sale people.

Need to sell these quick..PEPs are close to being here.

how much just for the fronts?

Rather sell it as a package first..If not then down the road Id take a 1000 for the fronts.

Does the rear shock have internal droops as well, whats its maximum length?

Pics to steves91@hotmail.com please.

That I'm not certain on...At full droop its 14.75" eye to eye..You would have to send to Laz or back to Andy at Axis for them to tell you about the droops.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...5&pagenumber=2

Here's a link to the pics..Its mid-way down, red and black 450R, kinda gives an idea what the shocks and bike look like..They are perfect, but I will try to get better pics.

Just got a call from Baldwin and my shocks will be done 11/01/05, so thats when these shocks will be ready to ship..The bike has to be in a couple sponsor shows between now and then, and needs shocks on it..Thanks for looking.

Free bump
    These shocks are really nice I've seen them up close and rode on them and all I can say is they are nice!
    www.outlawinnovations.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast