Thread: new pics jumping alittle

new pics jumping alittle

Here are some pics of me and my friend keith riding. We were going to go to the rock dumps but only ended up at these jumps they were so fun to plus we had a long ride to get to them went a few other places abd stoped and talked to people. The jmump is fun towards the end of the day i wa ****ing it 5th gear. Then we foudn another jump right next to that one only the cap was deeper and longer but we didn't get no pics of it. We also got keiths brother to get some footage on the video camera i didn't get to see that stuff yet! It was a great day of riding and a different place to go that we don't go to very often it was like my 3rd time there and keiths 1st time. Here's the pics let me know what you think.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hillri...t400/my_photos
    2012 Can-Am Outlander 1000 XT in Camo!

07 Honda VTX 1300C Bub pipes, Jetted

ahh i love jumps like that man, wfo and go as far and as high as you can
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

Me to it was wet out and at the bottom we kept spining! Next time we go hopefully it will be dry so we can hit them faster if we still can't hit them really fast where going to start way back in the feild makign are own trail and hit it way fast maybe i will be able to get up to like 5th gear half throttel or so.
    2012 Can-Am Outlander 1000 XT in Camo!

07 Honda VTX 1300C Bub pipes, Jetted

that looks like a really fun jump!

i like the last pictures! that's a sweet spot from the bottom of the hill for snappin the photos

looks like ur gettin really high

cool pics
    call me XS

2008 KTM 525XC
    (it's fast)

my movies