Thread: Loss of rear brake, 05 TL

Loss of rear brake, 05 TL

When holding the rear brake, regardless of moving or not, the foot pedal will go all the way down and basically release. I have bleed the line and taken brakes apart to clean and a light sanding. This is on 05 Troy Lee. Also, my front brakes seem to be real touchy.
    2005 Troy Lee Predator
    Trail Tech Bars and Clamp, Polaris Hand Guards, Polais Rad. Fins with Engine Ice, DG Bumper,Pro Aluminum A-Arm Plates, Pro Armor Chassis Skid, UM Racing SwingArm Guard, Pro Armor Maxi-Miser Pegs,Tusk Nerf Bars, Kenda Knarley rear tires, Maxxis Razr Front, HMF Slip On

sounds like a maste cylinder problem, i had that before and then the pushrod came out of the master cylinder, when i was 500miles from home for a week. go over to predatorowners.com and post this question those guys will get ya straightend out!!
    05 TLD Pred. SOLD!
    http://www.erichall213.com/

*****banned125.com check it out!
    www.bannedatatvnews.com
    www.iatvhss.com

I talked to my dealer today, he said the same thing. I'm going to take it in tomorrow and let them fix it before warranty goes out.
    2005 Troy Lee Predator
    Trail Tech Bars and Clamp, Polaris Hand Guards, Polais Rad. Fins with Engine Ice, DG Bumper,Pro Aluminum A-Arm Plates, Pro Armor Chassis Skid, UM Racing SwingArm Guard, Pro Armor Maxi-Miser Pegs,Tusk Nerf Bars, Kenda Knarley rear tires, Maxxis Razr Front, HMF Slip On

how much are the parts?
    "You say that I sin, You say I'm bound for hell, but once your judgement condemns you, I shall see you there."

----Georgia Southern University
    -Logistics & Intermodal Trans.
    Sinkhole Customs(choppers and 4X4)-mechanic/fabricator

sinkholecustoms.com

-Bronze level Honda technician

I haven't picked the bike up yet. I will ask and see how much. I should pick up the bike this afternoon before I go to work.
    2005 Troy Lee Predator