Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: now we got some

now we got some

Now that the Big 3 all have 450 machines and lets put Polaris and cannondale/ATK in the mix. what do you think would be the best overall bike based on the performance, durability, quality of the factory parts and materials, design innovation ect ect. How would you rate them? in each catagory I like the fact the polaris comes with steet braided lines, doulgas rims, suspension not like your everyday pogo stick that was probally better than the 400ex or Z400 at the time. . As with every bike there is always room for improvement. I sure hope Kawasaki comes out with there new Tecate 450 soon?????

i still believe that the honda is the best for duribility and quality, im not sure on the performance yet because i havnt ridden the 06 R or Z, but my 05 R is a beaughtiful piece of machinery.
    District 6
    GNCC
    05' White Honda 450R...-GT thunder-Hot Cams-HMF-Maxxis-Hiper-IMS-W.E.R-UpDog-Hertz-Moose-AC-Pro Armour-PRM-Burgard-Lonestar-Faast Co.-Cycra-Quadtech-UNI-Dynojet-and my own PC work.
    Tow rig: 2012 Dodge CUMMINS with a lot of goodies!!

Originally posted by fastrider450r
    i still believe that the honda is the best for duribility and quality, im not sure on the performance yet because i havnt ridden the 06 R or Z, but my 05 R is a beaughtiful piece of machinery.
    ]

i agree 100% man..
    Jordan Pepper #859

08 LTR

09 Nationals/D13.
    4-stroke A and 450A

Sponsors for 09: Cernics Racing, DASA Racing, Moto-X Nutrition, ES Games4u and BK Performance!

AIM s/n: trx450rracer10

I like the original R
    AIM: ESR330R

Originally posted by Eddiesanders250
    I like the original R
    I agree. Iwould love to own one, eventually I'll probably get a motor and build one.
    04' 450R w/ stuff

I like the original R
    District 6
    GNCC
    05' White Honda 450R...-GT thunder-Hot Cams-HMF-Maxxis-Hiper-IMS-W.E.R-UpDog-Hertz-Moose-AC-Pro Armour-PRM-Burgard-Lonestar-Faast Co.-Cycra-Quadtech-UNI-Dynojet-and my own PC work.
    Tow rig: 2012 Dodge CUMMINS with a lot of goodies!!

I like the original R
    I hear ya!

if KTM comes out with one they will dominate if their quads will be as good as their bikes that is
    2006 450er Xc beast
    2004 400ex xc (forsale pm me for info)
    www.myspace.com/xcracer48
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

I would like an original R myself. Hopefully soon I can pick one up for a project after I finish the 450r
    04 450R -Red
    ----------------------------------------------
    HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks -razr front and rears AC belly skid, Pro Pegs, and stadium bumper. GT Thunder rear linkage and shock revalve. Air box lid removed 185 main jet, carbon bill ballance hmf full exhaust, hotcam stage2. +2 LT Jd Performance arms with LT Motowoz shocks RPM dominator axle

Palm Beach County and Port Orange, Florida
    why does everyone hate the 06' R now.. because its faster stock and everything is better?(except that gay head light) oh well nothing can be done to please some ppl.. its kinda like when the 05 400ex came out.. everyone hated on it for no reason.. oh well its the way of the world

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast