Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wes Stone aka stonconcepts on ebay

I feel your frustration... the dude seems way slow to respond
    Buy American first!

I bought a set of axis shocks off of a laeger 250r from him and they were in better condition than he described.

I had a smooth transaction from him, and his communication was good also. Hopefully you just caught him at a bad time... we all have them.

I hope so to. He has alot of nice stuff I would like to get from him.
    89 250R frame (new winter project)
    4.7% complete

89 250r
    13/38
    22/12.5/8 spiders
    FMF exhaust FMF turbinecore 2
    TM designworks full sliders and rollers
    K&N
    Mossbagger reeds
    32:1 castor 927

Glad it worked out for some of you guys. I am having to fight to the bitter end to get my money back, besides being called various names. Oh well, you live and learn.
    Buy American first!

I personally have known Wes Stone for years, and he has always been a descent guy. I talked to him yesterday about the problems, and he told me the $0.99 was a price mistake on buy it now and he meant to start the bidding at $0.99, but before he could fix it, the items were purchased.

As for the other dealings, I didn't ask, but he told me that he would take care of everything, so I will take him on his word.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

well if his word is like is emails and is feedback to people dont take it what is this guy 10 with all the name calling. if he would of emailed me and said he ****up on the buy it now that would have been cool but he told ebay that we worked it out and relisted them before he even emailed me. then all the name calling was a joke so i filed with ebay and sent them all the emails. the guy has a lot of good feedback and nice parts but who wants to deal with a ****

I took quite a lashing too. I gave him 3 weeks before I filed a complaint. He even called me an ahole in my feedback... I would have withdrawn the feedback if he would have refunded without me having to get the money back through paypal and ripped me up and down.

I am glad I did not name call in return, I always regret that. Well... mabey he will get back on track after some nudging from friends and feedback.
    Buy American first!

Originally posted by backyardusa
    I'm all over it!!! They know all about this guy now
    Your a loser that can't your ticked cause you got blocked

Originally posted by Live2Ride300
    I wish I had seen this earlier. I just bought a motor from him, got it today and it's basically the opposite of what he said it was. It supposedly had a new crank in it. The rod is all scorred where the wristpin goes. He said their was no gouges in the cases where the crank rides, but it is gouged up all the way around. There is nasty black oil in it with chunks of metal everywhere. The outer cases where caked with black nasty oil. I pulled the oil filter out and there was metal in it. I can't seem to get ahold of him all of a sudden either... I talked to him on the phone for a while before I bought it to, seemed like a good guy. Now I can't get ahold of him.
    Ya and what did I do I fully refunded you money you cry about it cause I didn't answer my phone in a 3 hour time period so ya I am a good guy and the motor was perfect I acually finished 38 th overall with the motor from 150th

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast